69. Do You Remember Me

'Though I have to say Goodbye, Remember me.'

"What are you looking at? You didn't even tell me how beautiful I look today!!!", Taehyung whined at Minho who looked flustered.

They were at the big oak tree. Most likely no one knew about this beautiful place and thus, it was a perfect place for them to meet. Even if they were more than sure that no one knew about this place, and if they knew no one would come here at this time. Since it was almost second beat of the night. But still it didn't help Minho as he kept getting anxious.

"Will you stop looking around!! Just look at me!!", Taehyung huffed and sat on Minho's lap. Minho widened his eyes. He tried to wiggle. But Taehyung didn't budge and kept sitting on his lap while looping his hands around his neck.

"If your dad sees, then it will be end for us!!", Minho whisper yelled. Taehyung gave him poker face listening this.

"Why do you fear my dad so much?", Taehyung said pecking Minho's lips.

"Who doesn't fear Min Yoongi? If I hadn't known that you are his son, I wouldn't have even dared to look at you."

"But you did, because you felt the same what I did. And I will never think anything else to be better.", Taehyung smiled. It made Minho smile too.

"And you don't have to worry. I will tell my Hyung about us. And he will never go against my will. He will talk to father for us.", He said cupping Alpha's face in convincing tone.

"Then I should thank him once I meet him.", Minho smiled.

"Yes, let's meet him tomorrow. He's coming back after long. We both will talk to him together!!" He said excitedly clapping his hands. Minho smiled in adoration.

"Sure."

Taehyung dragged Minho by his hand to let him meet his brother. He was waiting at training grounds with other Alphas training with him.

"Jungkook hyung!!!", Taehyung screamed at top of his lungs when he saw his brother from far. Jungkook turned around to see his brother coming towards him with some Alpha.

Taehyung suddenly was stopped by the tug at his hand. He turned to look at Minho's terrified face.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR BROTHER IS JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

"So at first he was scared because of my father. Then after he came to know about Jungkook hyung being my brother, he was terrified. He literally didn't even see me for two whole months. It took a lot of convincing and and threats from Jungkook hyung for him to mate me finally and join our pack...", Jimin laughed widely at the story Taehyung told him.

"Poor Minho ssi... I feel bad for him."

"Oh!! You sound like what I did was against his will. He was just a coward.", Taehyung said with fake anger in his voice that made Jimin smile.

"Come on Tae hyung. I never said that. It just that, I can understand your mate. He was an outsider after all. A rogue. Even if you were also rogues, you had rogue pack. He didn't. Then suddenly he came across a person who became love of his life and then the fact that you were family of those Alphas who were a terror to the other world. He must have thought that they would never aprove of some lone wolf for their only brother or son.", Jimin sympathized.

"You know if I tell this to Minho hyung, he would be so proud and would tease me that you take his side.", Taehyung pouted.

"Come on Tae hyung, You know I'm right.", Jimin said walking outside the bed chamber. He was so tired of spending his whole time inside one room. Taehyung followed him.

"Are you okay going outside?", Taehyung asked concerned.

"I am. I feel like I should meet other people of this pack, since I'm a part of this pack now.", Jimin smiled at him. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

It was nice to have company like Taehyung's. But he didn't want to take all of Taehyung's time entertaining himself. And for how many days he would stay inside a room. He should get to know these people who are now his pack too.

He was thinking while walking. And that made his loose his balance over a small rock and he stumbled. His eyes widened as he was about to do free fall over his stomach. He shut his eyes tightly in fear. Taehyung almost screamed.

But the ground never came.

"Careful... Luna."

Jimin looked up at the person who's cinnamon scent was oddly comforting and his hands were securely holding him few inches above the ground.

"Taemin?", Jimin's eyes widened at the Alpha. The other just smiled mirroring his crescent eye smile. He slowly put him on the ground and looked at Taehyung who gave him knowing grin.

"What are you doing here? Weren't one of the town people?", Jimin asked.

"I... am one of the rogues.", He scratched his head nervously.

"Oh? Then what were you doing there?", Jimin asked curiously. Of course, he remembered Taemin well. Last time when he had visited the town to talk with people and convince them use the well from rogue grounds, Taemin was the only one who had supported his decision, as well as convinced others too.

He then had asked Taemin to work for him, as a representative who would let him know the problems town people were facing. But unfortunately after that Lisa had changed the situation, so that he never had been able to come out of the palace.

"I was... There to see my baby brother, whom... I haven't seen since we were separated in childhood.", He said with a low tone and Jimin's face saddened. He suddenly remembered his family, whom he couldn't even remember.

"So... Did you meet him?", He asked him silently.

"Yes.", He silently said, mapping Jimin's expressions silently. Taehyung looked at them back and forth, curious about the strange situation.

"He must be ecstatic...", Jimin smiled.

"Uhm... Don't know. He was really small when we separated. He... probably even forgot about me over the years...", Taemin said. He could see the hurt expressions on Jimin's face. He was feeling sad for Taemin. On top of it, pregnancy hormones were making it worse.

"So didn't you ask him if he remembers you?", Jimin asked eagerly. He wanted Taemin to find his family. He knew that pain very well. He knew how it felt not to have anyone, whom you call your family.

Sure.... He has Jungkook now. But, that vacant space which is reserved for parents only, pained him. Mother, father, brother of sister... He wanted that. Badly. Over the years he forgot about his so called family which died in a fire as Lisa told him and took him in on the name of helping. And he already felt so guilty about forgetting about them. He prayed for everyone who was separated from their family to meet them soon. He looked at Taemin.

"Did you?", He asked again to the Alpha who was standing still.

"I will ask him now.", Taemin said and Jimin nodded with a smile. He turned to leave but Taemin didn't move from his front. He looked at him in question.

"So.... Do you remember me, Jiminie?"

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

So, here's an update...

Borahae 💜