40. Fight Back

'I'll steal you, I'll steal you away
You move me and control me again'

The sunrays tingled playfully with Alpha's eyelashes.

On the other times Alpha wouldn't even be asleep for this late to ignore the disturbance permeated by sun. But this time magically, he was heavily asleep. Like some spell must have been casted upon him.

He wriggled a little by the unfamiliar situation he has been set in and by the slowly downing realisation.

He tried blinking the sleep away which stubborn to leave his form. But still the more stubborn Alpha blinked open his eyes, trying to get in the surroundings.

The sun was up considerably. Almost past noon it seemed. But he was surprised at himself that he was still snuggling in the warm pelts of his teak bed. Delectable and piquant remains of mixture of spring waters and forest dew still lingered in the air. He was more than tempted to greedily sniff it in and fill his lungs entirely of that rich mixture of scents. Events from last night still stood still in his vision.

The way Omega had approached him not leaving him choice but to give in. His alpha had puffed out his chest at the mere sight of his Omega submitting to him.

Yes, his Omega.

The Omega had submitted himself entirely to the Alpha. Wasn't it already established that he was his?

Ever since he had seen him in that river...

And Jimin had proved it last. The way they molded so perfectly each other, like there was nothing wrong. Their bodies moving in rhythm. Somewhere they drifted to unconsciousness after Alpha had knotted the Omega for the fifth time, possessively holding him in his arms.

Yes, he had been incredibly angered towards Jimin equally. But last night's events were making him think otherwise and he couldn't help it. He wanted to stay firm on his anger but also he was denying that he was turning into mush just by thinking about the Omega.

He was simply caught in dilemma.

He rubbed eyes to make his vision clear only to be met with a clear absence of someone who has been muddling all over his thoughts. When he caught the coldness engulfing his side, he knew that Omega was long gone and that made him spring up from his bed, for an instance thinking that he was dreaming about last night and nothing had happened.

He looked around frantically taking in the disheveled state of the room, clearly stating the scenarios from last night, where he had fucked the Omega on each surface, was real.

Then where did he go?

In his mind battle a little note caught his eyes that was laying abandoned on the table, which stated,

'Now we are even.'

"PARK JIMIN!!!! YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!!!"

____________________________

"You were here at that time... DIDN'T YOU!??", Jungkook growled as he lifted the Omega by his neck.

Heesung started struggling to make his grip on his neck a little loose, but to no avail. He was started kicking all panicked but the Alpha's red in anger eyes were boring holes in him. He was close to loose his consciousness for ever until someone caught Alphas arms.

"Leave him hyung!!", Taehyung had held Jungkook's arms with his both hands to make vain attempts of making him loosen his grip. But his strength was nowhere near to even make the alpha falter a little.

"Hyung LEAVE HIM!!!", He almost screamed all scared to see Jungkook's possessed state. Minho & Hwasa along with other pack members standing on a distance not to interact with their angry leader to invite their own death. It was only Taehyung who could show this much courage to even go near the alpha when he was angry.

"DID YOU HELP HIM ESCAPE ?", Jungkook's deep voice edged with scratchiness boomed all over the place plus his Overwhelming pheromones weren't helping at all.

"I-I d-d-didn't...", Heesung tried to speak but it only came as muffled voiced due to pressure on his neck.

Jungkook's pheromones permeated even more intensely with an order to submit and in an instance everyone present there went on their knees whimpering. Heesung's face started turning blue and it was clear that they will hear a snap of bones in few seconds.

"Jungkook, leave him.", A voice came from behind the crowd and Jungkook snapped out of his Alpha state.

Jin stood there with calm but stern face, his blue eyes glaring at him with a silent order.

Jungkook threw Heesung and the Omega landed with a thud and started vigorously coughing. Everyone was back on their legs and Taehyung had already ran towards the Omega with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook just coldly met Jin's eyes before storming out of there in rage.

___________________________

Jungkook didn't know what to think.

His thoughts were all over the place with disappointment, sulking, anger... Mostly anger. Towards the Omega.

He was now sitting in the shrine that was in the forest, previously known as the moon god's temple. But it was empty since people from palace had stopped visiting because of his fear.

So he knew no one would find him. Because nobody would even think that Jungkook would take help of the shrine when he wanted to be alone and extremely angry at that.

"Bad day?"

Jungkook snapped his head up to see a tall blonde alpha. Surprisingly with calming aura almost like Jin. But he had dimples unlike Jin.

"Who the fuck are you??", He growled at him. Hoping he would get the idea and leave him the fuck alone. But the other just smiled and sat down besides him making Jungkook question his audacity.

"Definitely bad day. What happened?"

"Aren't you a stranger? Why do you think I would tell you anything?", Instead of killing him, Jungkook found himself asking grumpily.

"Sometimes strangers help the most. Try and tell me."

"I don't want to.", Jungkook grumbled and stood up to leave.

"But I will make sure you pay back Park Jimin. I won't let this go easily.", Jungkook growled under his breath to himself, while walking out with heavy and firm steps. Namjoon stared at his retreating figure and smiled to himself.

"As much as I want to laugh at you, I pity you as well. Did you really think he would back down easily just because he is an Omega? Because even if he is an Omega he would never back away before fighting back. He is my son after all..."

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Hehe. So what do you think of this chapter??

Borahae 💜