10. The Ammendment

'I Reject Rejection.'

"My my... I had heard that Omegas in Busan are beautiful but they never told that they are this stunning....", Hwasa grinned as she eyed the Omega up and down.

Beomgyu was scared. Seeing the rogue alpha in front of him and also that he was alone in the middle of the forest was not helping at all.

Hwasa grinned mischievously seeing the useless struggles of cute little Omega she had randomly found while patroling. She didn't have any intentions to come here but then again. They were rogues. Who would stop them?

"Please d-don't hurt me...", Beomgyu peeked through his bangs that were falling over his eyes. Little tear drops started forming in his precious eyes.

Never in her life Hwasa would have thought that someone could actually affect her. Sure, she had fair share of Omegas throughout her life. But that was it. Never make any relation with anyone you sleep with, that's what she said.

But seeing this cute Omega distressing made her heart move a little.

She quickly pulled the omega close while pressing his head in her chest. Without wasting any other minute she buried her nose in his neck to release calming pheromones.

"Relax Omega... I'm not going to hurt you."

Even when she released the calming pheromones, Beomgyu stood tense in her hold. Somewhat still scared of her.

Soon when her hold loosened a little when he calmed down realising she wasn't going to hurt him, he found a chance and pushed her away with all of his might. Hwasa stumbled a little and saw the pretty raven haired Omega running away clutching to his chest in fear.

He let out a hearty laugh.

"Seems like this trip is not that boring..."

___________________________

"We thought about your offer and also the challenge. There is something we had arranged according to everyone's interest.", The court was summoned once again after a long hours conversation with all the courtiers regarding the issue with Night Wolves leader.

This time Jungkook had been seated on one of the high end seats while he eyed the old King curiously. Minho was standing behind him with his shielded sword while Hwasa stood in front as a representative. Lisa was seated on the highest throne according to her position as the Alpha Queen. She had decided to keep silence until needed. Instead of her, her father was going to speak.

"We don't want to have any conflicts with you, so our Queen can't accept the challenge you put forward. And also you know our Queen can't mate you considering she already has been married with an Omega. So we have came up with an arrangement.", The old King said everything while mapping every word carefully. He knew this alpha in front of him can cause destruction if mocked.

"I am listening.", Jungkook relaxed his back while tilting his neck a little to show his curiousity.

"We have decided to hand you our Nakdong forest which is on the farthest east of our Province. Since you prefer forests it would be in your hands. While Busan will stay as it was. That way there won't be any reason left for the conflict.", the old King offered hoping that it pleased the younger Alpha. But Jungkook showed nothing but bored look.

Jungkook talked with Hwasa for few minutes in low voice.

"Our Alpha has decided that Night Wolves will make a permanent stay here in Nakdong forest and also they will be given access to town of Busan as well as the Royal court and Palace.", Hwasa stated.

"No! Why would rogues be allowed in the town!??", Lisa finally growled back. Jungkook just smirked.

"I came here for whole Busan, alpha Lisa. And if you're going to make ammendments with me, you have to make sure that I'm happy with them. Or else first offers are still available.", Jungkook spoke calmly as he stood up to leave.

"Also, I heard that there will be some festival in town in few days.", Jungkook said while he turned around and met Lisa's raging eyes.

"I hope we will celebrate together."

_____________________

"What will we do now? That Alpha is stubborn about not leaving Busan. And by now all the civilians have gotten the wind of Night Wolves' arrival. People are really scared your majesty.", Jinyoung spoke concerned.

The were having another meeting right after the one they had with the leader of Night Wolves. It was clear that Jeon Jungkook wasn't going to leave until he gets what he wants. But like hell Lisa would let him get whatever he was wishing.

"Let him be for now. He is one fiesty rogue alpha. If we don't do anything or create any situation that causes conflicts or out him off, he won't get any reason to choose battle. As long as we keep this situation immobile, he will become bored and he will leave soon.", Lisa chuckled.

"But what about he told that he will join us for the Wolgwang festival. How will we explain this to the civilians? And what about your Omega? As long as Jeon Jungkook is on your neck, he surely will try to hurt your Omega.", Jinyoung stated.

"About that—", her father tried to speak but Lisa stopped him.

"I already have implied extra protection for Jimin. Jimin will not participate in the festival.", Lisa said without even bashing an eye.

"But how is that possible your highness? His grace is head Omega of Busan. The ceremony must be done with his hands. Because he is not just adored, but worshipped by people. If he doesn't get to participate then, people won't even celebrate the festival.", Jinyoung said. Lisa's father was quiet since he was deep in thinking.

"All the good reason for Jeon Jungkook to not come to the town at all.", Lisa snickered.

"Your majesty. But if ceremony won't be held and head Omega doesn't perform the rituals, it won't be a good sign. It can bring wrath of Moon Goddess over us. Already one problem is sitting in eastern forest.", One of elder courtier alpha voiced out. Other Courtiers silently agreed to this.

"They are right Lisa. We can't not hold the ceremony. Jimin has to perform the rituals.", The old King said. Lisa fell silent as she gave it a thought for some minutes.

"Then it's decided. Jimin will perform the rituals, but it will be away from the town. He will perform the rituals by the River alone. This way ceremony will not stop and Jimin's life will be safe."

_____________________

Yeorobun... Don't be a silent reader.

Vote and comment your thoughts. (It's okay even if they are dirty. I'm no better.)

Borahae 💜