Yuki Possessed?!?

The next time I awake, I find myself in a dark room with voices talking around me but I can’t make out what they are saying, more sounding like they are muffling. I try to move but realize I can’t feel anything at this point, everything feels numb and stiff.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I am lying on the floor with everyone talking elsewhere in the room. I make a noise which seems to get everyone’s attention.

“Raven.” I hear Shiemi say then I feel a hand on the back of my neck, lifting my up a bit.

“UUGH!” I yell out and the pulling stops.

“Oh jeez, sorry.” I hear Shima say.

I open one eye, looking up at him then close it again.

“Slowly.” I say and he slowly brings me up till I’m in a sitting position.

“How are you feeling?” I hear Shiemi say so I open my eyes and look at her seeing her worried face.

“I’m alright. Sore, but alright.”

“Like hell you are! You missed practically everything.” I hear Bon say behind me.

“Hey, take it easy on her. She was also knocked out.” Izumo states to him.

“Why? What did I miss?” I ask and everyone looks down in sadness and worry.

“Yukio has been possessed by Satan.” Bon says. “He’s still at the top of the school, guarding the gate they made out of both your and Okumura’s blood-“

“Along with the other demons we destroyed earlier this week.” I finish, piecing it together.

“Ya, and now Shura and Rin have gone to go try and stop him.” Miwa says.

“What?!? Are they crazy?” I say shocked.

“Well it is Rin for you.” Bon says.

“Yeah but-“

“He wants to try and safe Yukio but Shura thinks he won’t be able to.” Shiemi says, looking down again.

“Well, I don’t believe that. There is always a way.” I say and shakily stand up.

“Wha-What are you doing?” Izumo asks.

“I’m going to go help them. Yukio needs to snap out of it and take control.” I say, remembering the goods times when he tried to be strong. “He joined to protect his brother and he is going against his promise, someone needs to remind him of it. This is no time to be weak.”

I grab my sword and pull it out of its holster, remembering what Night had said about it. It was my father’s sword and it has his blood and soul in it, my father who also hated Satan for the death and pain he has caused and the one who protected my family to the bitter end. Also the hatred that is within the blade of my family since Satan ruined it by hurting my mother and father, both killing them leaving me with no one until I met Rin and Yukio whom I also swore to protect with my own life.

I smile at the blade then sheath it again, feeling my strength returning to me.

“What way did they go?” I ask.

“Probably heading up to the top of the school.” Shima says.

“Alright, well what will all of you be doing?”

“We were asked to evacuate everyone into the Vatican headquarters.” Bon says.

“Alright. Good luck to you all.” I say then run off and hear them shout the same back.