Training Gone Wrong

After the hearing, Shura and I are ordered to help Rin contain and control his flames so he doesn’t hurt anyone. Also so he doesn’t go berserk again. Rin seemed to be out of it for a good day, guess letting the flames control you can really wear you out.  

Well Rin is awake now, and has been a week since the hearing. He has trained a bit with Shura already and think it’s about time I also train him. It’s about 3 in the afternoon, so he should be awake now and ready by now. I get up from laying on my bed, I changed into my training outfit, which is a black sports bra that zips-up in the front, and a pair of black running short shorts. I then throw on my baggy green light over shirt. It zips up and is really baggy, looking like an army shirt, well has that green color, also around the waist has a stretch band. I put my black and blue hair up in a high pony, I put mascara on to see if he can fight without getting distracted. I was also told to use my looks to my advantage. So I have to follow orders even though I’m not exactly working for them, but I am a strong worthy demon and knight.

After that I grab my sword then head over to their room. I knock then stand there. The door opens and shows Rin standing there with a pair of black shorts on and a plain white t-shirt.

“Oh, hey Ray. What are you doing?” he asks, looking me over and I put my sword on my shoulder holding it up. 

“Well, we’re gonna train today. Think it’s about time I train you instead of Kirigakure for once.” I say, smiling. “Don’t you think?”

“Yeah.” He says. “We haven’t yet. Oh come in.”

 He steps back and I walk in, seeing that Yukio is gone and Kuro is on Rin’s bed. ‘Raven’ Kuro says in a very excited tone. 

“Hey, Kuro. How’s my favorite guy?” I say, bending down and rubbing his head.

“Hey, what about me?” I hear Rin say behind me. I then turn around and face him.

“Well, he’s my favorite guy and kitten, and you are my favorite man.” I say, walking up to him and smiling. 

I see him look away and notice a little red on his cheeks, which just makes me smile more. 

“Oh, th-thanks.” He says. 

“Heh, oh Rin. Come on, let’s go train.” I say, then hit his stomach with the back of my hand. 

“Ok.” He says, smiling like a goof. “But Shura still has my sword.”

“That’s ok, I’ll go grab it from her.” I say. “You get yourself ready. Meet me in the back, in the empty court.” 

“Ok.” He says.

I then walk out and go see Shura, seeing about getting his sword. I go to Mephisto’s office and see her in there. Mephisto asks what I would like and ask them if I can have Rin’s sword that I’m gonna train him. Shura gives me it then I get a few words, being told to be careful. I said I will and that since my powers are unlocked fully and if I lose control, then I will probably be worse since I have more skill and knowledge. After I walk out, put the sword over and around my torso then go to the empty court in the back. 

I see him sitting at the edge and I walk over. 

“Hey, you actually got it.” He states.

“Of course I did.” I say. “Put a little more faith Rin.” 

Then I laugh at him while he has a guilty face. I take off the sword and hold it in front.

“Catch.” I say and throw it. He catches it then he takes off the sleeve.

“You ready?” I say and take the sheath off of my sword.

“Ready?” he says and does the same, letting the blue flames envelope him. His ears become pointed and his fangs grow sharper.