Camping Trip/ Identity Relieved.

Today is the last day of the first semester, and we all just finished our classes but still have Cram School. When the bell rings, Rin and I walk out together. I walk a little behind him on his left and he yawns going down the steps, then puts his hands up over behind his head.

“Looks like I survived the first semester.” He says.

“Hi Okumura, hey Kurokawa.” I hear Miwa say behind us.

Rin and I both stop and look back, seeing Bon, Shima and Miwa all walking up to us.

“Hey Konekomaru.” He says, and I nod.

“I guess all the academy’s regular students are heading home for the summer break.” Miwa says.

“You guys are all from Kioto right?” Rin asks. “Man, that place sounds so cool.”

“What do you mean cool?” Bon asks. “It’s just like any other town.”

“Heck, we don’t even know if we get to go home yet.” Shima says. “Ugh.”

We look and see Izumo talking with Paku on the street in the mess and clutter of cars. We all walk up to them.

“If I feel like it, yeah.” We hear Izumo say to her.

“You’re heading home for the break too huh?” Shima asks. “Man, it’s gonna be lonely here.”

“See you guys next semester.” Paku says to us and I smile, standing beside Miwa.

“Have a good break.” Rin says.

“If you ever have the urge to hear my voice again, you can call me day or night-“

“You’re such a moron!” Izumo says.

“Heh he, you’re funny.” Paku says.

We walk away and stand off the road then wave to Paku. We then head back to our dorms and get ready for Cram School.

Yukio got us all to pack our bags and got us on the electric train to down town of True Cross.

“I’m sure you’re all excited about summer vacation.” Yukios says then pauses. “Well, you’ll have to hold that thought because for the next three days you lucky exwires will participate in a field drill at the Academy’s training camp in the forest. Of course I’ll be coming along and so will Ms. Kirigakure.”

“Yawho.” She says.

“Now the purpose of this drill is to determine wither or not if you are ready to go on missions. So, stay sharp.”

Then everyone says ‘yes’ but Rin punches his hands together. We soon all go and get onto another train that stops in front of the forest we are supposed to be training in.

“Yeaahh haha. This is gonna be rad, like going on a picnic.” Rin says getting all excited.

I smirk but then put my headphones in, listening to Break by Breaking Benjamin. To be honest, I love that dark type of music like that and they are one of my favorite bands as well as Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and the hip hop music I like is Beyoncé and Maroon 5.

We soon saddle up our bags and begin on our way to deeper into the forest. I soon start sweating from the heat. We soon come into a big opening and I realize this is the same opening that I was in when I met Night. We all set our bags down and take a small break. I take my headphones out and put them away.

“This will be our base camp. The boys and I going to start setting up the tents and building a fire. While that’s happening, Ms. Kirigakure and the girls are going to draw a magic circle around the perimeter and get dinner started. Right let’s get moving.” Yukio says and finally takes off his jacket.