Taken

Raven’s POV

After the next few days, my cuts and wounds heal, and quite quickly as well. The cuts on my arms are gone, there are only faint marks, and I still have my cuts on my stomach though, but are almost fully healed. I wake up before the other two and decide I need to go to the store to get a few things. So I get up, get dressed, putting on my Cram School outfit since we have it today, put on my long boots that go up to my knees then stick my blade in it and go down to eat.

“Hey Ukobach, how’s my little cook doing?”

He smiles and waves, then gives me a plate. I sit down and eat it slowly then finish after about five minutes. I put the plate on the counter, say thanks to Ukobach then go up to my room to finish getting ready, I brush my teeth, and throw my hair up into a messy bun. I make my bed then decide to write them a note and put it on the kitchen counter for them so they know when they wake. I grab a piece of paper and pen then start writing.

Rin and Yuki

I have just went to the store to go pick up a few things.

I won’t be too long, and should be back around lunch. I’ll

also pick something up for you guys as well. See you when 

I get back. I left at about 10:30. See you soon.

I then grab my wallet, stick the amount of money I would need in my bra then go on my way. I don’t really like carrying purses because they are just too bulky and get in the way, well for me that is. I walk to the store and pick up what need I like razors, toothpaste, and a drink then I get Yuki his favorite sparkling water and Rin, I grab two popsicles and a drink as well. I pay then head on my way back home.

When I walk home, I take a short cut down an ally way. I see a few guys down it, in front of a storage garage but has two doors. I walk down and hear a few of them talk and call me but I just ignore them. Then I see one in front of me and I stop, he keeps walking towards me. I get a sudden bad feeling and turn around, but I see that others have come behind me, blocking me from escaping.

I then feel the guy behind me and I quickly turn around, ready to defend myself if I have to. He has a giant smile plastered on his face, he is a well-built man with blonde hair and dirty green eyes, and he keeps looking me over but I don’t let that distract me.

“So you’re the pretty demon girl my men have been talking about. Your pretty skilled for someone your age you know.” He says, coming closer. “I would love to use you for my own, Raven.”

“How do you know me?!” I demand.

“Well my men have been watching you for a while now, they saw you a few days ago fighting with another demon boy, but you became weak and he beat you.” He says. “You pour fragile little girl.”

That hit a nerve and I become pist, and I take out my little blade from my boot and unsheathe it. Then point the blade to the guys face.

“Don’t call me fragile, and far from that you bastard.” I say, in an angered tone.

“Ooo a feisty one we have here, right guys?” he says, and the others all cheer. “Get her!”

They all rush in and try and grab me but I back flip and swing my blade, cutting off a few fingers. I land heavily on my feet and have a shot of pain shoot in my torso. Shit, my wound still isn’t healed fully. I gotta end this quick if I don’t wanna open it back up. I think to myself, and I fight for a few more, feeling my cut reopen.

Dammit, no good, no good. 

A few of the guys pull out guns and some swords. I fight with them and end up badly wounding a few, someone shoots at me and a bullet goes through my shoulder. I stamper back with my back against the garage, and I’m breathing hard. Damn, I’m out of shape.