Blue Night?

Above is not my photo, but this is similar to how I think of Night. 

Later on that night, I lay in bed still fully awake not knowing why I can't sleep. I sit up on the edge of my bed, putting my hand through my hair. What did it mean by Princess?  I ask myself for the billionth time, still thinking about what that ghoul said a few days ago.

I sigh and look towards the window then get up and go over. Looking out then open it and feel a nice breeze against my skin. I decide I'm gonna go out for a walk.

I put on a pair of tights, a pair of black shin high combat boots, a blue racer-back tank top with my black turtle neck sweater over top, so I can blend in. I grab my sword and walk out of my room, closing it behind me then heading downstairs towards the building door.

Rin's POV

I couldn't sleep, so I sat up at the edge of my bed and decide to get something to drink, noticing my throat is dry.

I stand up then hear another door open and close outside of our bedroom door, then hear someone walking down the hall. I quietly open my door and see Ray, dressed up in black and leaving with her sword on her shoulder. I tiptoe down and watch her exit out of the building, I quickly grab a juice box then run upstairs.

From my window, I can see her heading straight to the forest.

"Yukio." I say but he doesn't really budge, so I go over.

"Yukio." I shake him this time.

"What?" he says groggy. "Something wrong Rin?" 

"Raven just left."

Raven's POV

I decided the forest because I like going into them to think, it helps but also... because something was telling me to. I follow where my feet take me, mainly looking at the ground and not paying attention where I am going.

I'm surprised. There aren't any little lower level demons like moths or other night bugs. I think to myself. I walk until I stand in front of a big clearing. I walk into the middle and look up at the sky, seeing the beautiful stars that make up the many shapes and constellations in the galaxy.

I grab my sword from on my shoulder and take off the carrying bag but leave on the sheath, looking at the beautiful black engraved casing, which still reminds me of all the questions I have. I look up at the night sky again then hear something behind me, a second later a growl. I quickly turn around and suddenly a black blur comes at me, I quickly block and hit it back. Not exactly seeing what the creature is. 

It charges at me a few times but I block with incredible speed. It keeps attacking so I never get a chance to unsheathe my sword, which I'm pretty sure was the things plan, well whatever is attacking me but being part demon I can sense it around me.

After about ten minutes of doing this, I push it back once more and this time it stays put. I notice it's a black wolf with wings that are about seven feet long, each wing is about that so he has a fourteen foot wing span. I then pull out my sword and almost instantly, the wolf relaxes and stands up straighter,  I then give a confused look at it wondering what just happened.

'Ah, looks like we finally meet.' He says, in a monotone voice. 'That blade is still beautiful as ever.'

"What to do want?" I ask him, sternly.

'Oh, I don't want anything. In fact, I came to find you Raven.' He says, folding his wings back. 'You see, I know all about you... Who you are, where you lived, who you like, the questions you have concealed, and that you knew my close friend Shiro Fujimoto... who was also your guardian. You have questions that only I can answer... Shiro told you something that you remember well and keep it as a reminder for that day. You remember what that was don't you?'

I look at the ground, thinking then a flashback comes.

It was after I got frustrated cause I didn't know where I came from, and wanted answers. I was about 11 at this time and knew that I was a demon and that my parents were dead.

"Now Raven, why are you so angry?" Shiro asks, putting a hand around my shoulders and sitting beside me on the step.

"I'm not angry, I'm frustrated." I say and he smiles, probably thinking 'what's the difference?'

"About what sweetheart?"

"I just wanna know who I am and what happened to my real parents. I keep having nightmares about them and want answers Father, and I don't have the answers. I just want to know cause I know I'm different than the others at my school. I can sense it, even though I already know but I know there's also more to it." I say, putting my face in my hands.

A moment passes between us and then he lifts up my chin to look at him.

"You wanna know what. I have an old friend who is the only one who knows who your real parents are and what happened to them... who you are but you have to be patient. He will come to you when the time is right." Shiro says, ruffling up my hair. "Alright?"

"Alright." I say, nodding and smiling, finally having some sort of answer and Shiro just laughs at me.

The flashback ends and I find myself looking at the ground with tears swimming in my eyes, remembering him and those good times that he helped me out, makes me shed a tear.

'Like questions about who your parents are and what happened.' The wolf continue.

"Who are you?" I ask, looking up at him a bit frustrated at his word games.

'Oh, my apologies.' He says, then begins to bow. 'My name is Blue Night.'