Secrets Revealed

After everything that happened, we are told to get some rest which we do and that our Cram School was put off to allow us all to rest and recover. I sleep till about 11 the following morning then I go down and make breakfast. I deliver a box to everyone and they say thanks then I go get changed, throwing on a pair of black yoga shorts and a black tanktop. I was informed by Yukio that the class would be leaving today as well so when it came time, I said my byes to everyone. I then go down and decide to make some chocolate chip and banana muffins with Ukobach. We have a great time baking, making a mess and getting each other covered in flour. Rin comes down sometime later scratching the back of his head while letting out a yawn. 

"Morning sleepy head." I say smiling, even though it's about 3 or so in the afternoon, you know no big deal.

"Morning." He says.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah. What you making? It smells really good." He says.

"Chocolate chip and banana muffins with Ukobach. He has your breakfast ready as well."

"Ok." He says and Ukobach then hands Rin his tray for breakfast. "Thanks buddy."

I smile and continue cleaning. After when Rin is done,  I take his plate and wash it, since I was already washing my baking dishes. I then hear a couple steps behind me and a pair of arms wrap around my torso, under my arms.

"Thanks Ray." He says. "I would have done it you know."

"I know but I was already washing anyway." I say. "So it's ok."

"Ok." He says and let's go. "Hey, it looks like it may rain today."

"Really?" I say, drying my hands finishing then turn around and look out the window on the far side, across from us. 

"You going out?" he asks.

"Maybe. You know I love the rain." I say smiling at him.

"I know." He says smiling back. "Maybe I'll have to drag you in."

"Pfft, ya ok. Shush you and go get dressed." I say, smiling and lightly shove him

"Yes ma'am." Rin says and salutes, then walks off smiling. I just roll my eyes at him.

After I'm done drying and finishing my muffins, I head up to the roof and sit at the edge, letting my feet dangle. I've always loved the rain, it helps me think and relax. I don't know what it is but whenever it's about to rain, I feel a light cool breeze and goosebumps across my skin as if it's telling me it's about to rain any minute, like a warning.

I smile when I feel it that sensation then stand up, looking up towards the sky. After a moment, I feel a little rain drop land on cheek, just under my eye on my cheekbone. I smile more and close my eyes, letting the rain fall on my face as it picks up. I spread my hands arms out wide, welcoming the droplets to land on me and laugh a little.  After about 10 minutes I'm soaked and I raise my hands up reaching out, enjoying the rain.

I know I may be odd but I can't help it, I love the rain and everything about it. The smell, the feeling, the coolness, everything. I feel so free when I feel the rain dancing across my skin.

"Thought I would find you up here." I hear from behind me and turn around, finding Rin behind me wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black cargo shorts. He is getting soaked and his shirt is starting to become see through.

"Well of course." I say smiling. "And that's not the greatest shirt to be wearing in the rain don't you know?"

He then looks down and sees it's becoming see through as well.