Unique (Isabela)

{ROMANTIC}
{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @ItsDevilQueeen}
Keys:
(Y/n) = your name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(S/c) = skin colour (ur skin colour/tone is beautiful btw)
Pronouns used: she/they

{ROMANTIC}{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @ItsDevilQueeen}Keys: (Y/n) = your name (H/c) = hair colour(E/c) = eye colour(S/c) = skin colour (ur skin colour/tone is beautiful btw)Pronouns used: she/they

The wind was calm as (y/n) heard their girlfriend running down the streets of the town looking for her. "(Y/n)?" Isabela called, knowing that her partner was probably outside in their family's garden. "Out here Isa!" the (h/c) haired person called back as they wiped a bit of sweat off of her forehead.

Running to the garden Isabela giggled as she saw her partner watering the garden. Opening the fence Isabela walked up to the (h/c)-ette and kissed her demple. "Something going on Isa? You never barge into my house like this" (y/n) asked as they put down her watering can. Nodding her head very fast Isabela took the (s/c) toned girl by the hand and pulled her over to a near by bench, gently sitting them down.

"I discovered a new plant!" the girl exclaimed happily. Staring at her girlfriend (y/n) grinned as they dusted off their dress. "Really? What is it?" she asked. Isabela let go of her partner's hands and slowly put her hands out, her palms facing the grass around the two.

Suddenly a small plant with vines all around it sprouted from the ground. Isabela looked back at her partner with stars in her eyes as the (e/c) eyed person stared at the plant with the same smile on her face. "What kind of plant is it Isa?" They asked. Isabela looked back down to realize that it hadn't bloomed yet. "Oh, here let me show you the best part!" Isabela said, kneeling down to the plants level and putting her index and pointer fingers on the stem. Taking a deep breath in and out the plant started to bloom just from Isabela's touch, to which (y/n) let out a small gasp. The stems of the plant bloomed to reveal beautiful flowers shaped like hearts.

Isabela looked back up to see her partner cover her mouth with their hands. "Oh Isabela it's gorgeous" they said. "It's called a bleeding heart, and it reminded me of you" Isabela said as she sat beside her partner. "It's beautiful just like you" she finished. (Y/n) turned to face her girlfriend, cupping her cheek in the process. "Gracias mi amor" they said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this. I tried to come up with a good idea for Isabela so I hope this is sorta like what you imagined! Also if you don't know what a bleeding heart looks like here's a photo from Google:

 I tried to come up with a good idea for Isabela so I hope this is sorta like what you imagined! Also if you don't know what a bleeding heart looks like here's a photo from Google: