Clouds (Pepa)

{ROMANTIC}
{NOT A REQUEST}
Pronouns: she/her

Pepa stormed out of her house as her mother yelled at her from the door. "AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL THAT STUPID CLOUD IS GONE!" Alma screamed at the top of her lungs. "MAYBE I WON'T COME BACK AT ALL!" Pepa screamed back, and then left.

She walked up a familiar trail in the woods. The trail led to a small little cottage tucked away by the nature of Encanto. There, Pepa found comfort. Not just because of the beautiful scenery, but also because of who lived there.

"Pepa!" a familiar voice said happily. Pepa looked up to see (y/n) standing by the door, a basket of fresh fruit in her arms. Now, who was (y/n)? Pepa's cottagecore girlfriend of course! The only person who truly understood her AND her clouds. Unlike her mother, (y/n) loved Pepa's clouds, saying that without them then her garden would never grow. That made Pepa happy. Just the fact that someone found her gift useful besides the warm weather was nice. It was different. She was different.

"Hello amor! What are you doing here?" (y/n) asked confused as Pepa ran over to her. Pepa instantly rushed over to her and ingulfed her into a hug, throwing (y/n) off her feet slightly. "Woah! What's wrong?" (y/n) said, returning the hug.

Pepa didn't respond, only tightening her hold on
(y/n)'s dress. (Y/n) took that as a sign that she was upset. She sighed and brough Pepa and the basket of fruit into her home.

She brought the Madrigal into the kitchen and had her sit down as she started to make some tea to calm her down. "Do you want to talk about it?"
(y/n) asked, not even looking behind her as she already knew the answer. Pepa huffed and grabbed the fruit basket and started to angrily pick off the stems. "It's just- mamí doesn't listen to me! She thinks that my clouds are a curse!" she yelled. (Y/n) only replied with a few hums of agreement as she was still focused on the tea.

"No wonder Bruno and I avoid her like the plague, all she ever does is put us down!" at this point there was another cloud above Pepa's head threatening to rain. The tea was done and all of the berries stems were plucked off.

(Y/n) walked over to her with the tea and kissed Pepa's cheek. Pepa grabbed the tea and instantly started drinking it, not caring about how hot it was. "Don't listen to Alma Amor, your amazing" (y/n) said. She took the berries and started washing them in the sink, taking a drink of her own tea every two minutes or so.

Once Pepa was done with her tea she walked over and started washing the cup. "Is it alright if I stay here for a few nights? I don't wanna go home yet" Pepa sheepishly asked. (Y/n) smiled at her and nodded. "Of course it's alright! I'd love it if you stayed over" (y/n) exclaimed. Pepa looked at her and smiled back. "What are you planning on doing with those berries anyway?" she asked.

(Y/n) grinned and pulled out an older looking recipe. "It's from Señorita Maria from the market! It's an old family recipe of hers and she said that I should try it since she can never figure it out" (y/n) said excitedly. Pepa chuckled and grabbed the recipe from her exciteded girlfriend. "You've always loved a challenge when it comes to baking, let's do it!" and they did it.

It took the rest of the day but the two managed to make an amazing blueberry pie that tasted AND looked amazing.

Pepa laughed as she and (y/n) talked outside under the stars. She ate another piece of the pie and smiled as she watched (y/n) point out every shape in the night sky. Only one thought remained in the Madrigal's mind as she continued to eat. 'Thank you for everything, (y/n)'

_________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BITCHES! I hope y'all had/have an amazing day even if you don't have a valentine. I would say that I can be ur valentine but shockingly I managed to find a valentine! If you don't have a valentine then here's some virtual chocolate for you (>'o')> 🍫