I See You (Dolores)

{ROMANTIC}
{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @rkvxah! }
Keys:
(Y/n) = your name
(E/c) = eye colour
Pronouns used: he/they

{ROMANTIC}{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @rkvxah! }Keys: (Y/n) = your name(E/c) = eye colourPronouns used: he/they

(Y/n) sighed as he walked through the town of Encanto with their head held low. They slowly walked towards the river with his hands in his pockets. He was lost in thought as they stared at the ground.

When they arrived he sadly sat down by the water, chucking stones into the rushing water every now and then. Letting out another sigh he lifted up their head, his (e/c) eyes staring at the water with sadness in them. They looked over to his side to see a small golden flower. Calmly picking it at the stem he brought it closer and started picking off the petals. "D-" cutting himself off they realized that the Madrigal could hear him. "She loves me," he picked off a petal. "She loves me not" he picked off another flower. This continued until there were no more petals on the poor flower. "She loves me...not" the poor man huffed out as he picked off the last petal.

They quickly dropped the flower and covered their mouth, screaming into their hands and falling onto his back. His hands moved from his mouth to the ground as he stared up at the sky. 'You know what, I don't even care if she hears me. She's in love with that buff Mariono guy anyway' he thought bitterly. "Why is love so difficult?!" he exclaimed in frustration. "Ugh- and she doesn't even know I exist" he huffed out.

On the other side of the village Dolores Madrigal sighed as she stared out of the window. Her eyebrows furrowed as she listened to a certain male, her crush to be exact. "Of course (y/n) loves someone else" she mumbled to herself sadly. 'Probably Isabela, I mean who else would they be thinking about? She's perfect' she thought. "Oh
(y/n), if only I could tell you how much I love hearing your voice everyday" she said as she looked towards the river, still hearing the questions her crush was asking the world sadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I didn't intend for this to be sad but it kinda is lol sorry. sorry for how short it is. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also! I'm starting in person school again (FINALLY) so updates may be a LOT more slower but I have good news: my motivation is slowly coming back to me! Meaning that I'll hopefully be able to put out more chapters if I can.

(Plus my friend (who is also obsessed with Encanto) will probably give me chapter ideas so I also have that going for me)