Strong (Luisa)

{ROMANTIC}
{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @Naomy_is_bor3d }
Keys:
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(Y/h) = your height
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = favorite colour
(F/f) = favorite flower
Pronouns used: she/her

{ROMANTIC}{THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST @Naomy_is_bor3d }Keys: (Y/n) = your name(L/n) = last name(Y/h) = your height(H/l) = hair length (H/c) = hair colour(E/c) = eye colour(F/c) = favorite colour (F/f) = favorite flowerPronouns used: she/her

The magical town of encanto was buzzing with excitement as preparations for Antonio Madrigal's gift ceremony were in full swing. Luisa Madrigal huffed as she carried more heavy tables and chairs around the house, more and more people asking her to help them with different things along the way. This whole day had seemed like it was playing in slow motion for the girl as she carried a table from the main room to the kitchen.

Lost in her own thoughts Luisa was suddenly brought back to earth when a hand tapped her shoulder. Turning around she saw a man from town smile sheepishly and point at the direction of the donkeys, showing that they got out again. Letting out a sigh Luisa nodded and got to work rounding them up.

As she was about to grab the last two donkeys and throw them onto her back a (y/h) girl with (h/l)
(h/c) hair grabbed the donkeys rains and started stearing them into the direction of the donkey pen. Taken aback by someone else doing her job Luisa stared at the girl. She was wearing a simple (f/c) dress with flowers sewn onto the skirt. It reminded her of her sister Mirabel's dress if she was being honest.

"Hey!" Luisa called out to the girl after realizing what was happening. Turning around the girl smiled at Luisa. "Oh hello!" she said as she waved. Her
(e/c) eyes seemed to shine in the light as she spoke. "What are you doing?" Luisa asked as she threw the donkeys that were on her back into the pen. "Helping you with the donkeys, they can be quite annoying sometimes am I right?" the girl laughed. "Why? I'm the strongest one in the town so why are you helping me with my chores?" Luisa asked confused. The girls smile seemed to turn into sympathetic one as she crossed her arms together. "Well even the strongest need help. You can't do everything by yourself ya know, and you've been working hard all day for your cousins gift ceremony so I thought this could at least take some weight off of your shoulders, literally and figuratively" the girl joked. Her voice sounding kind and smooth, like honey. It calmed Luisa down a lot.

"I- thank you" Luisa managed to stutter out. This was new to her. No one beside her parents had ever told her that she was allowed to have a break once and a while, not even her Abuela Alma. "No problem, I got to go but remember to take breaks throughout the day okay?" the mystery girl said before starting to walk away.

"Wait!" Luisa called after the girl, causing her to turn around. "Yeah?" she asked, tilting her head in the process. "You know my name, so it's only fair I know yours" Luisa said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Giggling at this the girl smiled as she shook her head. She pointed at herself and gave Luisa a smirk. "The names (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and don't you forget it! See ya around Luisa!" the girl now known as (y/n) said before walking away, probably to her house.

Luisa stood there dumbfounded as her cheeks started to heat up. This was all so new to her. What was going on? Who really is that girl? Why did she enjoy this new feeling (y/n) gave her? As more butterflies grew in her stomach Luisa was suddenly pushed back into reality by her Abuela. "Coming Abuela!" Luisa called back as she ran back to the house, her mind still on that mystery woman.

・🌸・

Luisa walked outside to her families garden as the towns people helped build her new house after her casita fell apart. Looking over Luisa's eyes suddenly widened as she saw a certain (h/c)-ette planting some flowers by herself. Her face started to heat up as she stared at her crush, admiring her. 'Don't panic Luisa now's your chance to confess!' She though as she took a deep breath and walked over to the girl.

"Hey (y/n)" The tall Madrigal said, pretending to be calm. (Y/n) looked up at the girl and sent her a warm smile. "Oh hey Luisa! Mind helping me with the flowers? Isabela had to go help someone else so I've been doing this by myself for a little while now" (y/n) chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. Nodding Luisa sat beside the (e/c) eyed girl, helping her plant some new herbs for the family.

After a minute Luisa mentally nodded to herself as she prepared herself for what she was about to do. Quickly grabbing a (f/f) from beside her Luisa turned towards (y/n) and smiled, hiding the flower from behind her back. "Hey (y/n)?" Luisa asked. Humming back in reply (y/n) didn't look at the girl as she continued to pat down some soil around a lavender plant. "I have a confession to make" Luisa said. Now that got (y/n)'s attention. She turned to look at the girl with a confused expression, tilting her head. Letting out a quiet sigh Luisa brought the flower out from behind her back.

(Y/n) gasped at the pretty flower as she took it from Luisa and held it in her hands. "Ever since I've met you I've gotten butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you, and my cheeks heat up. Everytime I hear your voice I want to run up to you a kiss you so I ask, will you be my girlfriend (y/n) (l/n)?" Luisa asked bravely. (Y/n) looked up at Luisa with watery eyes and smiled. "Of course mi amor" she said back. Smiling, Luisa grabbed (y/n) and kissed her, (y/n) melting into the kiss as well.

From behind a bush somewhere the two could here a certain younger sibling fall flat on her face. "MY SISTERS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!" Mirabel screamed as she popped up from the bush and ran inside the new house. Breaking the kiss and staring at the spot where the girl used to be, Luisa's huff turned into a small chuckle. "She's gonna tell everyone" (y/n) sighed out. "Yep" Luisa answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mirabel then proceeded to tell everyone of her family members like a little ass gremlin /j. Hope you liked this chapter!