twenty-one

mummy
how are you doing baby?

harry
hi, mummy. im doing good. how are you?

mummy
im doing good baby. just worried about you.

harry
i promise im good. just enjoying my time with my jas.

mummy
im glad baby. is she okay?

harry
yeah. she's okay.

harry

mummy she's such a happy baby

mummy
she's such a happy baby.

harry
she is. our little happy baby girl.

mummy
you ever think of having more?

harry
yeah. wanna have more kids of course but i also don't wanna rush it, you know?

mummy
that's understandable baby. as long as you take care of yourself and jas first.

harry
you know i do.

mummy
how's zayn?

harry
he's stressed mummy. they got him working like a dog and all he wants to do is release this album for his fans. they obviously won't allow him to. it's insane. he's so talented. he doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

mummy
im sorry, baby. i know that must be stressing you out a bit as well.

harry
it does. i hate seeing him go through this.

mummy
well im sure you two will figure everything out. where are you currently?

harry
at the beach. wanted to take our jasmine out for a little dip in the water. she loves it mummy.

mummy
not surprised. you did too when you were a baby. always enjoying being dipped in the water a little.

harry
she's just like her mama. god, i never thought id love someone so much until i held her in my arms. she's the love of my life mummy, i swear. i wanna protect her from all the danger in the world. does it ever get better?

mummy
no baby. if anything it gets worse the older they get.

harry
she's so fragile and cute. i can't believe she's my baby.

mummy
you're such a good mama harry. im proud of you baby. very proud.

harry
thanks mummy. i love you.

mummy
love you forever and ever. give jas and zayn my love as well. im headed to bed now. goodnight my sweet child. ❤️
Read.