sixty-nine

harrystyles

liked by arianagrande, selenagomez, liampayne, mamamalik, gemmastyles, annetwist, zaynews, zzzayn, zxynmxlik, zarrystylik, zaynspillow, pillowt4lkmalik, and 17,000,000 others harrystyles for the last few years i have been through hell

harrystyles for the last few years i have been through hell. when i decided to take a break from social media for awhile i found out i was pregnant with my baby boy. i was also receiving death threats. i thought it would be best to stay away from it all until everything was figured out. unfortunately the person who was stalking me and my family found us and destroyed us in ways i cannot explain. this woman was obsessed with my husband. she was an old friend of mine. she tied me and my daughter up while waiting for zayn to get home. she went through all my things and found out i was having another child with him. so she stabbed me in the belly and i almost died. our daughter had to watch as i bled out. when zayn finally came home he saw that we were hurt. he immediately called the police from outside. he tried to help as best as he could without alarming her. thankfully the police came just in time to arrest a woman i thought i could trust. i ended up in the hospital and immediately went through the surgery process. unfortunately i lost my baby boy. and now, zayn and i are proud to say we have a second chance. i am currently pregnant with another boy. and though i will forever love our angel child. i am extremely grateful to be having another baby joining the world. thanks to all the fans who supported me. and thanks to my friends and family. a very special thanks to my baby girl jas and my husband zayn. thank you all!
view all 5,634,777 comments
***********
n/a
fin