Episode 6?

*The camera was wobbly.

It was behind a wall and focusing on a cafe.

A cafe that would soon be the meeting place for two overlords.

On the left, Vox appeared with Vark on a leash. He walked inside the cafe and settled down by the window. 

A shriek.

There were sinners running away from something.

The camera turned to show what it was. 

It was a certain deer and his alligators. One had a smaller sinner caught in a death roll.

"Now, Now, Agatha. It wouldn't do to spoil your appetite before a play date." Alastor chided.

The deer was dressed in more casual clothing. A simple button up shirt and a red vest. 

The alligators were all dolled up.

The One referred to as Agatha was dressed in a poofy pink dress with ribbons and lace all around. Pink shoes to match. And finally, a large pink bow tied around her neck. The other alligator, now known as Antoinette, had on a large crocheted purple sweater and little black boots. With a black bow to complete the look.

They strolled up the cafe and were welcomed by a fearful waiter.

"Greetings, Vox. Girls greet him."

A pair of hisses followed.

Vark jumped up from his seat to greet the girls. In a slightly disturbing manner, all three started wagging their tails and nuzzling each others.

Alastor's smile seemed to soften just a bit. 

Vox was simply in awe of the whole display.

They settled down and a waiter came to take their order.

While this was happening, a pimp was seen chasing a dog right out side the cafe. 

He seemed to be panicked as the dog ran inside.

Inside and straight towards the alligators. 

He stopped right in front of them and just stared at the girls while twitching wildly. He then went and made himself comfortable in the space between the girls.

"Oh my, and who are you little fellow?" Alastor cooed.

Vox seemed annoyed. 

Valentino ran toward them.

"Sorry, Bambi, I was talking him for a walk when he bit his leash off."

"It is quite alright. Although, I invite you to sit. Seeing as he is not dead yet, he can play with the girls for a bit. Right, girls?"

Hissing. 

" Sure, I've got time." He smiled and pulled up a chair.

Vox tried to hide his anger.

"Valentino, I must ask what his name is."

"Oh. Uh, it's Queef."

"Queef?" He looked confused.

Vox decided to get back at Valentino.

"A queef is the release of gases from a females vagina."

A newspaper was thrown at his face.

"The fuck!"

"Dude, you didn't have to tell him!"

A brawl s ha started to take place.

Alastor and the others just watched the display with glee.

"You little Bit-" a swift kick to the nuts.

At that point, the food has arrived but the fight raged on. 

Alastor just started eating and ordered some food for Queef. The little guy seemed hungry.

"You Whore! You just had to crashed our date."

"Suck my dick! It wasn't even a date, you deluded fuck!"

"I would if you had one, you small dicked sex addict!"

"What do you even mean?! You've seen my dick! I wouldn't be respected pimp if I had an itty bitty penis like you!"

"You little shi-"

Alastor had conjured a bowl of popcorn at some point and was just enjoying the show with the others. Queef had ended up in his lap and enjoying some quality pats. The deer had picked up a forked and began feeding Queef the food he had ordered for him. Vark was cuddling with the girls right next to Alastors feet.

"Dude! Careful! You almost fried my balls off!"

"That's the point! Just getting rid of the trash."

"Hey! Stay away from my nuts!" They soon started chasing each other.

The camera was shaking and you could hear the person laughter.

It appears Alastor heard the laughter as well.

"Oh SHI-"*