Episode 7

*The video was shaky. It always was.

The two overlords were walking around looking for someone.

A certain deer.

And when they did find him, they rushed behind a corner.

Their target was with the same woman from the photos. Her clothes were the same, as was Alastor's. 

They were walking the alligators and whispering to each other when suddenly it happened.

The deer grabbed the woman and got her in a princess carry. She kissed his forehead before they were surrounded by shadows.

The Dumbasses panicked and left their corner.

Of course they panicked. They had spent hours looking for him and saw such an intimate moment between the two.

They started their search again.

Vox used his connections to view into other areas. Valentino told his workers to keep an eye out for the demon.

It was an hour before they heard the giggles.

It wasn't uncommon to hear a few giggles here and there on the streets but these seemed to be directed at them. They looked around and saw no one was in the mood for giggles.

Where was it coming from? 

They tried to look further but the giggles got louder.

"Up here"

They looked up and saw the two sitting up on the roof top.

They had matching grins.

"You lookin' for us?" Her accent was unfamiliar.

The alligators were there and somehow looked like they were judging them.

Wow.

"Uh, yeah." Said dumbass #1.

"Were you watching us this whole time?" Asked dumbass #2, thinking back to 20 minutes ago when he almost jerked one out of boredom. Thinking of the deer they were looking for.

"Yep." the deer replied. He looked thoroughly amused after watching them run around like dorks. Horny dorks.

"Why?"

They honestly had no good reason for stalking the two and these guys knew that. They were gleeful at their inner panic. Vox couldn't give them what they want.

He pointed to Valentino.

"He was horny."

"The fuck?! I mean- I was and still am but don't act like I was the only one!"

"Ignoring him, Who are you?" He asked the woman.

Alastor didn't seem too keen to answer so she did.

"I'm his mother, Allison LeBlanc. And I believe you two are the boys lookin' to court my son?"

The two were surprised and a look at Alastor showed his smile becoming strained. He seemed to regret everything.

"Alastor, summon you father. He needs to be here for this."

"But mo-"

"Now, sweetie."

"Fine, but they need to turn off their recording devices."

They scrambled to take them off and throw them to the floor.

With the cameras off, Alastor summoned a dark haired man with pale skin who wore a hunters outfit.

"Why am I here, sweetie?"

"These are the boys lookin' to court our son."

He gave them a calculated look.

"What are you willing to do for our son?"

They were quick to reply.

"I'd smashed my screen."

"I'd cut off my balls."

Vox elbowed him.

"Aren't you the one with the dog? I was surprised to hear my son was petting a dog. Don't you hate those, Al?"

"Yes, father. I dislike them but it was easier to think of them as a bug rather than a dog. He was rather pitiful and disgusting." He seemed amused with that last bit.

"Well, Alli, they seem serious. We can talk about this at a later time. Let's go have dinner."

And with that, they were gone.