Episode 6

"Hello viewers! It's Velvet, your host for today-"

"I'M your actual host, Vox and this one watching porn on the side is Valentino."

"'Sup"

"Anyway, what todays topic, Velvet?"

"Breaking news, you bunch of sick bastards. Alastor, The Radio Demon, was seen in public with a woman. Pictures taken from the scene seem to suggest that there is something between them. Possibly romance? We will talk more on this episode."

"What?"

"Just wanted to remind you that even though you two are vying for his affection, how do you even know he swings that way?"

"Shit, she's right. We never asked him."

The two leaned forward, as if they were in deep thought.

"Y'all want to look at the pictures and see if there's anything we're missing?"

They nodded.

They brought up the pictures.

One was of them holding hands and talking. Alastor seemed strangely close to the woman. The woman herself had red hair that was close Alastor but was  a shade lighter. Hers being put up into a bun, which suited her. Dark skin, more so than the demon next to her. Light red eyes that held a certain warmth. She was but an inch shorter than Alastor with a strong figure that held grace. Clothing from the 30's that didn't look all that fancy when compared to that of the deer right beside her.

Another picture was of the deer holding her in a tight embrace.

"I'm gonna fucking kill someone."

"Well, instead of doing that, why not do some spying?"

And spying was what they did. For the viewers, they had to be decked out in hidden cameras and microphones.

With that they went onward.