Episode 5

"Greetings to another episode! I'm your host, Velvet."

"Sup'"

"What up,  my bitches?" A pipe was thrown from behind the camera.

A voice shouted from beyond the camera.

"What the hell? I know you're my boss but, seriously, the fuck? I thought we were going to be wholesome from now on."

"The fuck? Wholesome? I just had one of my whores give me a bj while in McDonalds and I ate nuggets in front of the window."

There was a sigh before they went back to the show.

"Haven't you been going for the red heads recently?" Vox said.

"Well, Yeah. Gotta' prepare for the day I can start stuffing Bambi with my-" This time a nugget was thrown at him.

"Wholesome!"

Somewhere in the back, someone cried "My nuggets!"

"Alright, who the fuck even thought of making this wholesome?"

"Velvet"

"Velvet! What the fuck?" She only gave him a blank look.

"You know, Al likes a wholesome and kind gentleman. He's a mama's boy. You gotta' be the kind of guy that mothers beg their daughters to marry."

It was silent before- 

"Alright, gentleman and lady, how are you two doing today? Vox, dashing as ever and Velvet, a fine lady you've grown into. So the topic of todays little debate will be about the princess new venture and the likelihood of it succeeding"

"And what a fascinating debate it shall be, My good sir"

"Oh my god, I exorcised the horny out of them!"

In the background, someone said, "Wait, still horny. They're just using manners to get laid"

"Anyway, I would say more but I'm now tired and that's all we have for today."

"Really, Is that all?"

"AND CUT!"

"Wait, so the cameras are cut now, right?"

"Yeah"

"Thank god, anyway, I'm never gonna' say shit like that when Bambi is choking on my co-"

This time it was a microphone that hit him over the head.

And who was this person, you ask?

Why, our resident Radio Demon, Alastor. 

He looked ready to castrate them

"Why, this was quite the interesting conversation to walk into but I do believe I have something of yours." 

With that, the shark you've all been wondering about was summoned into the room. He looked to be in a state of pure bliss.

"I had asked around if anyone knew who Vark belonged to and they said he belonged to you, Vox. I swear that I did not harm him but I would like to remain in contact due to him bonding quite well with my little girls. They don't normally do that. I can contact you through a radio as you have one and vice versa. Anyways, that's all I came to talk about. Hope to hear from you soon to arrange a play date."

He began to walk to the door when he turned and spoke to Val.

"I am not one of your common whores Valentino. Do show some respect where it is due."

"Well"

"Shit"

"God damn. The way he was starin' at me almost had me bustin' a nut."

Valentino seemed to be in pure bliss.

Velvet just told the crew to cut the camera for real this time. Both men were startled when she revealed that the cameras were still on.

"The fuck-!"