The Weekend Continued

February 9, 2020

And as quick as Sue demanded Emily to get on the bed, her back was on the sheets and Sue was climbing on top of her. She was slow above her, placing kisses up her body as she worked her way to her lips. Emily spread her legs and Sue was placed perfectly between them as her lips reached Emily's jawline and then captured her lips.

"Mmm." Emily hummed against Sue's lips. They both pulled apart for a moment and exhaled.

Emily grabbed Sue's head in her hands and pulled her back down to her lips. Sue had her hands on either side of Emily's head, keeping herself propped up slightly as they kissed slowly. Sue pulled away this time, her head still in Emily's hands.

"Where do you think you're going?" Emily said, her voice low as she tried to pull Sue back in.

Sue chuckled and dodged her lips but went to her ear. She nibbled on her lobe, breathing heavily in a whisper as she spoke, "Do you remember when you called me a pillow princess earlier?"

Emily bit her lip but chuckled slightly, raking her fingers through Sue's hair as she held her to her ear now, "Mhm—I do." Emily said softly through her chuckle. Sue went to pull back from her ear but Emily kept her there, "Mm mm. More of that, please."

Sue chuckled and tugged on her lobe lightly before moving to the skin behind Emily's ear. Sue moved her right hand into Emily's hair and moved it away from the spot her lips were focusing their attention on.

"Well..." Sue whispered against Emily's skin as her lips brushed against it, "I didn't like that."

Emily bit back a moan as Sue's breath and lips on her skin were giving her goosebumps. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes as she inhaled shakily, "Oh no?" She managed to breathe out.

"No." Sue said, bringing her lips back down to Emily's. She pulled away just far enough so their lips weren't touching, "In fact—I'm offended, Emily Dickinson."

Emily chuckled and moved her hands down Sue's body. She looked in her eyes as she tugged on her own lip with her teeth while her hands kept moving further down. She grabbed her ass, giving it a squeeze as she raised an eyebrow.

"Offended?" Emily teased, giving her another squeeze. "I was just being honest, Susie." She winked, teasing once again.

Sue raised an eyebrow and jokingly huffed. She moved her body so she was straddling Emily now—her hands grabbing Emily's arms and pinning them over her head. She slowly slid her hands up Emily's arms until she reached her hands, interlocking their fingers.

"Now, I know you don't think this—but that's simply not true, Emily." Sue said, squeezing Emily's hands in hers. "You see..." Sue started, pressing her lips against Emily's quickly and then pulling back. Emily reached her head up to try and kiss Sue again but Sue backed away. "Mm. Mm—let me finish." Sue said and Emily sighed. Sue smirked and continued, "You see—you aren't the only dominant one here... and, well..." she paused and moved her mouth next to Emily's ear and whispered, "I'm about to make you cum."

Sue moved from Emily's ear after she said that and slowly started grinding her hips against hers as she let go of Emily's hands and put them on either side of her head again. She pressed her lips against Emily's bare chest and the way Emily's chest was moving because of her unsteady breathing was turning Sue on even more. She pressed slow kisses across her chest and scraped her teeth against her skin, her tongue coming out to sooth where she bit.

Sue moved her hands down as she continued to move down. She captured Emily's right nipple in her mouth and her left breast in her hand. She sucked on it until she felt it go hard. While her left hand kneaded Emily's breast, her fingers playing with that nipple, too; she took the other nipple between her teeth and tugged light. This caused Emily to arch her back and let out another soft moan.