Chapter 10

Y/n was standing at the entrance door by the palace gates but the gate guards argued with her "look! I'm sorry miss but the king insist the prince must not be disturbed!"

"Please I beg of you, tell him I need help, I can make a medicine for the animals" she responded back but the gaurd humph in respond "sorry, no exceptions, good day" He said seemingly annoyed before closing the door.

But by the throne room, Ida informed the king about what he heard "believe me your majesty, but I'm afraid that when me and your son, Shoto Todoroki, brought Ocean here...it's seems that she or her 'friends' brought the disease and animals infected ours with a type of sleeping sickness."

The king look at his wife, still carrying Mina in her arms "my sweet little angel, Mina" she cried "I knew it! I knew it that island girl wasn't to be trusted!" The king exclaimed "but I don't understand why is her 'friends' aren't sleeping like the rest?!"

"Well, carriers of disease are often immune themselves" Ida answered "well, is there any cure Mina and the others?" The queen asked worriedly and Ida shook his head to answer no "I'm sorry but I'm afraid not. But...I'm still working on that" he added and gasp "no, I have a feeling that if they don't wake up...they'll starve to death" Rei felt tears coming down her eyes when she explained and Enji stood up
"Guards! GUARDS!" He called and the gurds came in.

"Go to any surroundings and look for the island witch and her wild animals!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is now in prison together with her friends, as she was
purely confused on why and Aoyama walked up to the bars
"look how low I've sunked, A royal bird languishing in a
stink hole, where they keep prisoners and ruffians by!" He cried in disappointment "are we...are we really that bad to go to prison?" Uraraka asked with a worried tone.

A guard then walked to their prison cell and slid a tray of
food under the bars "food for the prisoners" he said
bluntly and Ayoama breathing was uneven when he saw the food "I rest my case..."

Y/n stood up and walk towards the bar but only to speak to the guards "please, let me talk to Prince Shoto, anyone at Todoroki family, if the animals don't wake up soon. They'll die" she pleaded and the guards scoff "awww poor you! You should've thought of that before your animals got 'em
sick!" Storm out and Y/n scream to them "but they didn't!!!"

Aoyama was eating the food that the guard gave "eww, now  I know why people break out of prison!" Aoyama said while
munching on the food "tell me Uraraka, Midoryia. How do you even eat this? The foods terrible!" And when Y/n saw him, she gasp "you're not eating that are you?"

Aoyama gulped down the food that he just ate "how could you be so foolish?!" Midoriya exclaimed in panic "please? Does it look like I'm a type of Prince that is baka enough to eat food with sunset herb..." and just like that, he's out like alight and snoring asleep.

"Aoyama? Aoyama!" Y/n tried calling out to him and Midoryia get to do this for a long time because Ayoama once said that if he doesn't wake up...mess his feather up and when he did, no effects. Y/n pick him up and carried him into her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touya along with his brother walk up to his father's room almost about to open his door "reason why your still here?" Todoroki asked his oni chan "my carriage is late and still isn't here and also asking about the island girl. You?"

"Same as you, about to asked him" both of them walked up on his father and complained "is it true?!" Both of them said "You put Ocean in the dungeon?" Todoroki complained "I had no choice" Enji replied surprisingly calm.

"'Had no choice my ass' it's not right!" Touya swore "exactly she'd never hury anyone!" They complained once more "what? Do you think I should free her?" Enji asked his sons

"Err Yeah!"
"Yes!"

Two of them replied straight away with no hesitation "let Shoto returm to her island.." Touya said adding a fearsome tone "hmm well then, fine but one condition" The king said and added "however Touya, this won't effect you" Touya knows "you bastard!" He swore and Todoroki clutch his fist "name it."

"You resume your duties as Prince and marry Princess
Momo" the king answered "but father..." Enji cut him off "all great kings must make hard decisions" Touya wanted to help his little brother but he can't "as...as you wish." he responded bluntly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your wedding gown will be the top of the kingdom!" He walk around her when Momo wore the gown "I must say, that dress look better on that mannequin." Shigaraki admire Sero works how far detail the dress is "it's a dream come true" Momo snapped out daydream "my dream? But...but stepfather, the Prince...he love Ocean not me" Momo admit that Sero dress creations is beautiful but she rather wear it if someone love her back.

"Enough!" He  exclaimed "this marriage will happen, end of discussion!" He added and Momo step in "but...but you...must be very happy" she shut her eyes tight "you will be as well" he said in an act of matter "let's go and remove it. I don't want it to be stain and do have any idea how much that the maids around here will do if that dress will be stain?" Momo didn't say as she exit the room "of course stepfather."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will he be okay?" Uraraka asked, and Y/n open her lips to answer but the prison door suddenly opened "the king wants you and your BEASTS sent home" the guard that opened it said demandingly and Y/n looked down in defeat.