Chapter 8

It was the night of the ball, eveyone was dancing away, while the king and queen greeted the guests, while Todoroki and
Momo were dancing "so tell me, what else do you enjoy besides the harp?" He asked her "well, there opera" she responded "do you like opera?" She questioned him and Todoroki replied "well, not exactly."

"What do you do in your spare time? when your not
sailing, of course" Momo asked "being outside by the outdoors and you?"

"Same as before, not exactly" and when they dance there stop and bowed down to each other as Shigaraki walked up to both of them "such power, such a striking couple, no one could take their eyes of you!" He commented while Todoroki  nodded once "if you'll excuse me" Todoroki walked away then Natsuo and Fuyumi came up to him "Hey Shoto, you
okay?" Natsuo asked him "I'm fine" Todoroki reassured "now now little brothers, I'm think that old man is still might be a little mad about the engagement plan."

The Todoroki siblings eyes open wide and turn to see "ONI CHAN!!" They all did a group hug "alright alright, stop hugging me" Touya chucked and then Fuyumi and Natsuo looked at each other with dead eyes "so oni chan, how was your kingdom?"

"Yeah did you do anything cool, fun not having to throw a tea party?" And Touya chuckled "tea party? What are you on about? But aside from that, yes we had a lot of fun and still have time for my responsibility." Natsuo and Fuyumi cheered out yes but when they heard the word 'fun' along with 'responsibility' it's a tie.

"Well little brother, I came here because I heard about your engagement party and I have to meet..." when Touya looked away from his brother because he heard some gasp from the stairs he just looked at her and Fuyumi along with Natsuo wonder why did he stop so they looked where his eyes are and they can't believe as well.

Then all of the guests looked up, to see Y/n in her blue
and peacocked themed outfit, Todoroki then looked up to see her, carrying a bouquet of roses, and Touya hit Natsuo head "who is she? Is she getting to marry Shoto? Why does Shoto always gets the good?" Natsuo whine and rubbed where he hit him.

Natsuo explain "that's Ocean, poor her, she's an island girl" Touya was taken aback "island girl? Wait, she's not the one who is going to marry Shoto?"

"Of course, you always come in late and never have the time to see her" Fuyumi sign "Oni chan, Shoto is marrying Momo Shigaraki Yaoyoruzu."

As Y/n walk down the stairs, Todoroki couldn't help but smile at her "I got to say I wish I could marry her" Touya said and Fuyumi hit him in the stomach "carefull oni chan but Y/n is wearing something I've never seen before" Fuyumi just love her outfit theme peacock "pardon me" Todoroki excuse from his older siblings and walk to her "I'm so glad your here."

Todoroki got his hand out "may I have this dance" he asked her but Y/n nervously replied "I erm... but look at all these people" but Todoroki calm her down "it's just they seen dancing before."

"I have no idea what I'm doing" She replied "well any girl who face crocodiles can handle a dance with me" he said and Y/n chuckled and take his hand "just follow you instincts" led her to the middle of the ballroom and Touya took the flower from her "introduction later" he bow to her and Todoroki placed his hand onto Y/n's waist while she placed her hand on his shoulder and started to dance.

Meanwhile "Ara ara, it's going even better than I hoped" Mina cried with joy "well thank to those feathers who could resist her" Aoyama complimented while Uaraka fake her smile "Ocean sure look happy" change with her head down.

Midoriya looked at her, by then he noticed a carriage passing by, then he noticed that on the carriage was a flag, the same flag that came withY/n a long time ago so Midoriya then started to run towards it to check it out "ara? Where are you going Deku?" Uraraka asked and he reported "I'll be back, there's something I need to check out a carriage!" he continuing to run towards the carriage.