Chapter 7 (dress)

A/n: you have two options:
1. You can either choose to have it as a dress from the movie and I'll post the second option.

2. I'm thinking as a jumpsuit that the top will look the same from the movie and the peacock fathers as a wasit cape or clip it from the back like the dress.

_________________________________________

"There is something good in what you're saying" she look at Mina "I know if I go I want to look my best" Mina cross her arms and looked at Midoryia but Y/n looked at Midoryia "and you're right, my choices should reflect me...but I can't be underdressed!"

So she thought of a colour "I look nice in island blue" and Uraraka remember the colour "I can find you some of that by the curtains" Mina didn't stop her because those curtains in her room is plan.

"Vine designs all curlicue!" Midoryia called in "I will sketch you all the shapes I recall!" So he painted the dress "something pink is fun to try" and Mina found a pink tulle fabric "you can use this as a wrap or a shawl" so she choose it as a duo side from the dress "sparkle like the evening sky" then Midoryia pour glitter in Uaraka's trunk "and with this you're guaranteed to enthral."

Uraraka blow out glitter while Y/n twirl so the glitter stayed on "perfect! Well, almost but there's something missing" so then Ayoama gave Y/n some of his feathers "Ocean please accept these. Do you think they'll do?"

Y/n accepted the feathers as a gift from Ayoama and added to change the colour into pink "Aoyama your gift makes this a dream come true" and when the dress are in together Ayoama gasp "now you'll take their breath away!" And Mina join in added to Ayoama comment "we can see you'll be the jewel of them all" then Uaraka grabbed roses from Mina's vase "last of all, a rose bouquet!"

"You're going to have a great time at..." waiting Y/n to finish her sentence "I'm going to have a great time at..."

"You're going to have a great time at the ball"

-Option 1 done.