Info and Prologue

This is inspired by Barbie as the Island Princess along with @Enamiichan

For Y/n nickname I thought of naming her Moana but I thought using Ocean instead... Moana does mean Ocean anyway in Maori.

In this story, quirks wasn't allowed so let's say this is an Alternative Universe.

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

Happens on a sunny day when the storm is out and behind by the broken tree, pop up a little green rabbit "what a night, what a storm!" Midoryia said and next to him is a dazzling peacock "oui, it is absolutely! I was nearly blown away and look." The peacock looked at himself "now I have no choice to re-do my feathers." Midoryia shook his head side to side with a small smile planted as they both walk to the beach.

"Le gasp!" The peacock ran fast when something shine
"what do you make of that?" Midoriya asked him but the peacock is too busy looking at himself "Ara my, gorgeous!" He exclaimed "it is pretty Ayoama sama" Midoryia responded but Ayoama scoff and corrected him "you silly little rabbit! I'm talking about me! Aoyama, Prince of Peacocks!" He shows off his beautiful feathers gleaming in the sun acting like stars "no one can out shine me." He brag and Midoryia flitch "my dearest apologise, Ayoama sama, Prince of peacock" he bow then Midoryia lift his head up to see more but this time it's a chest.

But whenever Midoryia found something precious, Ayoama always come in first and when he beat Midoryia to it he open the chest and his eyes are filled with excitement "*fan girl scream* it's like my birthday came in early" digging his head in the chest, he mumbled "best day of my life!"

Midoriya sighed before noticing a log with a flag washed in
the shore "Aoyama!" Midoriya said while running towards the log but since Aoyama is busy he told him "hang on you little bunny! I'm coming!" But when Midoryia is a sweet harmless rabbit... "AOYAMA!!" Then Aoyama lifted his head up that is filled with bracelet and tiaras "oui oui I'm coming I'm coming" when he walk where Midoryia is, he asked him "what is it so important, that I-" Aoyama was cut off when
Midoryia and him saw a girl with (hair colour) that has ash blond highlights hair and also in a dress that is tore apart, lying next to the log.

Midoryia came closer to her but Ayoama used his wing to stop him "are you insane?" He asked him and Midoryia used his ears to lift his wing up and hopped passed him answering "kamona."

And when Midoryia look at the girl, he came closer to her to hear her whether she is breathing or not "she's alive" Midoriya said and Ayoama sign that he can relax and said to the rabbit "yay! Now when she wakes up, she can swim
back wherever she came from!" Aoyama responded but Midoryia hit him "ITAI!"

Ayoama rubbed where Midoryia hit him "how can a weak bunny like you, hit me so hard?" But Midoryia didn't reply to that question, Midoriya felt pity to the young girl as he come out with a plan "we'll help her" and Ayoama shook his head side to side saying "no, no no no and no" but Midoryia bring out his bunny eyes "please Ayoama sama, it will look great for your royal subjects."

Ayoama tried to resit but the bigger the eyes are that is when he gave in "okay you win just stop with that kawaii eyes of yours" and when Midoryia is waking her up, Ayoama sigh "I know that your going to regret this, and when we do, remember it was YOUR idea. Not mine yours!"

"Hai hai!"