Chapter 7: The Knight of The Garden Maze And The Sage In Hiding

No one's Pov

Eugeo: Alice? Is that truly you?

Monarch looks to Eugeo of hearing that the knight is really Alice. As Eugeo steps closer and reach out with his hand to Alice, which she hits him with her metal scabbard of her sword knocking Eugeo on to the ground.

Monarch: Eugeo!

Alice: Careful what you say and do. I'm authorized take up 70% off of your life. The next time you try to touch me with out permission, I'll cut off your hand.

Monarch helps Eugeo up and whispers to him.

Monarch: Then this is the knight, Alice you been searching for? Let just do as she says.
As long that were inside the Central Cathedral, we'll be able to get an idea of truly going on. Even if we are behind bars and in chains.

Alice: Come with me, Elite Disciple Eugeo and Elite Disciple Monarch. For running afoul of the Taboo Index, You'll be apprehend, taken in, questioned and executed.

Later outside, Monarch and Eugeo were chained to Alice's dragon. Before they were about to go, Monarch and Eugeo notice Tiese and Ronye dragging their sword. The two girls plead with Alice to take their swords which Alice complies and hold on to their sword, she also allowed them a minute with their mentors.

Tiese talked with Eugeo while Ronye talks to Monarch.

Monarch: You and Tiese did a bold thing of standing up to for a friend.
There's no one at fault here and I have nothing more to teach you, but that doesn't ends there which of learning more is part of life.

Ronye: I'll honor your teachings and learn more on my own. but you'll be saved when I become an interity knight so wait for me.

Monarch tries to hug but given to his bindings Ronye hugged him.
Until it was cut short due to that it was time to go, as the dragon lifts off and flies to the Cathedral. Monarch and Eugeo had a sad expression watching their Pages.

Timeskip

In prison of the Cathedral, Monarch and Eugeo decided to break out given they have to find out what happened to Alice. Which they pulled out from their binding chains, but all they have left is a rope of chains on their wrists.

Later once they were out they ended up in a maze, once they reach the center of the maze which has a fountain a voice was heard that made the two boys in alert.

???: Truly remarkable. My mentor, Lady Alice, is very perspective. That she'd predicted something like this could happen, in which you two would escape from your imprisonment.

Monarch: Lady Alice? Your mentor?

???: Given that you two would break out, I was ordered to spend the night here to wait for you two, and here you are.

As the figure steps out infront of the moonlight, Eugeo's eyes were shocked of seeing the chest plate symbol on the armor.

Eugeo: An Integrity knight!

Monarch: Well, what you're saying makes sense then.

???: Needless to say, I'll be taking you two back to your cell with proper security. But before that I believe a hard punishment is in order.
I'm sure you two are prepared for it.

Monarch: Well since that you arranged our party, That we're ain't going down with out a fight right?

???: Such energy! Out of respect for your bravado, I'll shall tell you my name.

Eldrie: I'm Integrity Knight Eldrie Synthesis Thirty One. I was summoned just a month ago and just a novice, without my own territory.
Perhaps you'll be so kind as to look past that?