Chapter 9: The Osmanthus Knight and Her Friend

80th Floor, Tower May 28, 380 (H.E.C)
No one's Pov

Eugeo: Alice.

Eugeo moved forward but was stopped by Alice putting up her hand.

Alice: Please wait just a moment longer. Since the weather is so nice, I want to let her soak in the sun just a bit more.

Alice then turns to face them.

Eugeo couldn't handle of facing Alice, Monarch tells Eugeo.

Monarch: No Eugeo, I'll fight her. Just focus stabbing that dagger on her when you get a chance, no matter what.
I'll draw her attacks, As long I can hold out for you to get close to her.

Eugeo: But...

Monarch: it's the only thing I thought of and I'm doing it so you won't have to fight her. I'll take her first strike and restrain her for you to stab her. Don't hesitate, it won't hurt her that's because it's Cardinal's design.

Eugeo: Sorry, I got it.

Monarch: Good, let's begin and she doesn't has her sword with her or she's hiding it. But we'll do this quickly.

Monarch and Eugeo went closer to Alice as she then speaks.

Alice You two have climbed quite of ways, haven't you? First you managed to escaped prison, I expected Eldrie to handle you two on his own but you defeated him. Not only that you beaten Sir Deusolbert and even cut down Sir Fanatio, before setting foot in the Cloudtop Garden.

What in heaven is imbuing you two with such powers? Why did you two disrupted the order of the Human Empire? So be it then I'll let my sword be asking the questions here.

Alice place her hand on the tree's bark as it glows.

Monarch: Oh come on, the sword a tree too!?

As the tree transform into her sword, Alice took grip of it's handle.

(A/N) Play the music

Monarch: Move now! It's already in perfect weapon control!

Monarch and Eugeo ran at Alice as she draws her sword which uses her weapon control, transforming it into a wave of energy that pushed Monarch and Eugeo to the right and left.

Alice lectured and warned them that she was holding back, but this time she'll fully intent to kill them.

Alice: Show me the full extent of your powers, For the sake of the knights you defeated as well.

Monarch and Eugeo nodded at each other to go full out which it's going to be a long fight.

With Eugeo pre readying his weapon control and Monarch challenging Alice to a duel, which she complies.

Monarch and Alice battled it out as they attack, block, mostly Monarch was losing as he was retreating while fighting back. Eugeo was catching up to the two he was about to attack Alice but was intercepted by someone else.

Eugeo: Who are you?!

Eydis: I'm Eydis, Eydis Synthesis Ten and Alice's friend!

Alice: Eydis, I got this handled!

Eydis: Not to me it's ain't!

Eydis and Eugeo cross swords as they battled it out, Monarch seeing this was going no where of capturing Alice he decided to change plans.