Chapter 20: The Demon Phantom Of SAO

No one's Pov

As the red players were driven back, the human empire army and the joint players of Japan were given a moment break to rest and heal.

Koharu: Thank you Liz, Silica and Asuna for being here. Actually who was it that brought you all here?

Asuna: That would be Strea and Seven they but mostly Seven given she made a program that have us all came here.

Silica: And Yui too, she gave a heartfelt speech about the underworld and it's people who live here.

Koharu looks up the sky to see more players coming down as she teared up and close her eyes.

Koharu: Thank you, you three.

Koharu heals herself up as two fox spirits appeared next to her giving blessings to everyone that acts like buffs. While Asuna, Liz and Silica were amazed, when Koharu open her eyes Rain and seven spawned in which she was surprised to see them.

With confusion from the underworlders Koharu tells them the people that are here are her friends that came to help the underworld.

Time passes by as the Japanese players takes their shifts as some rest from fighting the red players.
While Koharu and Klein were about to head back to the fighting, until she noticed something that shocked her.

Koharu: No, it can't be...

Klein: What's wrong?

Koharu: Klein... Do you think that person right there look familiar?

Klein: Look familiar? You say that one with the raincoat on, you can't even see their... Oh no... Shit. How in the heck! I can't be seeing things right?

Koharu: You're not the only one Klein... Actually I met him before with Monarch on floor 61... POH...

With everyone in confusion of who's that on the pillar POH waved hello to them as Klein and Koharu were reliving a nightmare which was more worst than Ordinal scale.

More red players spawned in behind POH as they speak in Asian languages, which Seven was shocked of what's happening.

Seven: No... It's not just the Americans, they brought in... China and Korea!

Timeskip

The human empire army and Japanese players form a circle which they are all surrounded by the red players. As POH gave a speech to the red players in false information which they all believed him.

As he then orders them to attack the circle, which all red players charged while Koharu and the others defend themselves.

Koharu collapse as she felt a shock and cough up blood.

Klein: Don't overdo it, Koharu. Give us a chance to shine, too.

Agil: He's right. Just leave this to us!

Everyone fought with everything thing they had but eventually they would all falter and be slain.

Koharu seeing all this couldn't bear to handle it as she wanted to fight for the others, which she has her dagger ready.

Until laughter was heard by POH, as Siune attempts to reason with the red players. It worked for a short while until they wanted proof and a cleaner came flying at the ground.

POH doesn't like to have traitors as he tells the red players to not believe the Japanese words. As he gotten them all riled up and they continue to keep fighting.

Moments later Koharu couldn't handle the deaths that the human empire army are dying by the red players, in which she have no choice of one option to.

Koharu: We surrender!!!