Chapter 22: Finishing the Fight

No one's Pov

(A/N) Play the music

As Monarch was finished looking back to Koharu and his friends. He then turn his attention to POH as he walks toward to him.

POH: So you're finally decided to wake up, huh? seriously, you're the best Monarch. But are you able to kill me where you failed?

Monarch: Shut up! And let's finish this you fuck!

POH have his weapon up as it collects energy, while monarch summons his Roar of lions.

Monarch's Mind: I am going to kill this bastard!

POH: Alright, let's pick up where we left off. Remember that we've got unfinished business from floor 61. The next chapter of "showtime"! Begins!

POH strikes first as Monarch blocks it and the two clash blades.
Monarch has Eugeo's sword ready as he utilized it in a reverse grip as a dagger he fights with it.
Monarch parry, dodge as POH and him entered a sword lock.

POH: Come on. You better not let me down, you hear?

Monarch: Oh I'll show you alright-

POH sweep kicks monarch which he falls, Monarch dodges when he fell and POH tries to strike at him on the ground.

The two continue fighting as POH says more to Monarch.

POH: I've been waiting almost two years for this day.

Monarch: I also wanted you dead but now I forgotten you-

Monarch was cut off as POH grabs and throws him, which Monarch was able to balance his landing as he reacted to block a strike from POH.

POH: Just throw away that crappy sword and use your perfect sword. Those guys you froze killed a ton of your comrades.

Monarch: Not a chance you Motherfucker! You monster, that control, manipulate and reap people of their minds! I'll end you for what you done!

POH: Oh really then? Once the ice melts, they'll massacre all of your precious friends. The only way you can't stop it is to kill'em first.

Monarch: I got a simpler way, killing you is easier! Then I'm going to find out who attacked the station I was in and you will die a second time!

Monarch was getting angry but he felt calm as someone was walking to him. While he hear something glow as he looks to Eugeo's sword and then sees Eugeo's Spirit in front of him helping him hold his sword.

Eugeo: Let's do this, together brother!

Monarch: Eugeo. Right!

Monarch gave a battle cry as his strength was pushing POH back and wins the sword lock. Monarch then points the blue rose sword up in the air, as Eugeo and Monarch say the words.

Monarch/Eugeo: Release recollection!

Icy Mist erupts as Ice blue rose sword formed an ice blade on its hilt, while ice thorns enforce the frozen red players to stay permanently frozen. Then the ice blue rose sword full restored itself once the ice breaks.

Koharu: What in the world?

Koharu looks to the frozen red players, as ice blue roses bloomed and the red players were removed from the underworld all of them.