Chapter 11: The Ice Rose Integrity Knight

No one's Pov

Monarch steps forward of trying to get Eugeo back but was stopped by Alice.

Alice: I know what you're going through right now, but you need to get Eugeo to remember any memories you two had together in order to break the seal he's in.

Monarch: Alright this is my fight, I'll snap some sense back to himself.

Monarch walked forward to Eugeo and says to him.

Monarch: Eugeo do you know who I am.
I'm Monarch. Your friend and partner. We left Rulid village two years ago, we've been together the whole time remember?

Eugeo: Sorry I don't know who you are. But I thank you for bringing me my sword.

Eugeo summons his sword which it flew off from Alice's waist to him.

Alice: Incarnate Arms?

Monarch: What you mean he can summon his weapon anytime he calls for it?!

Eydis: Well to put it like that yes.

Monarch: Crap, I guess we just have to fight then.

Eugeo: Yes that's exactly it and more importantly all three of you. Because that is what she wishes.

Monarch: Eugeo. are you seriously going to fight without even knowing the reason to understand why, just because you're ordered to?

Eugeo responds to Monarch that Quinella is everything that he needed to him.

Monarch: Really, is it more important than Alice?

Eugeo: I don't know. I don't want to know either. About you or anyone else, I had enough.

Monarch: Fine... So be it brother.

Eugeo and Monarch draw out their swords as they prepare to fight.

Monarch: Even though you don't remember anything then our fight will do all the talking, in which you may remember every skills and techniques that will come to you.

Monarch and Eugeo then charged at each other as they entered a sword lock.

Monarch: Why? Why did you let her took you and have yourself stripped away of your true self?Everything that we been through, first with our journey of leaving Ruild and arriving at Centoria.
Our training of the sword, and most importantly you came here to bring back your childhood friend Alice! Wasn't it all to bring her back?

Eugeo took a glace to Alice.

Alice: Eugeo...

Monarch: I knew that some day that you and I would fight someday that you could probably surpass me with everything that I taught you.

Monarch's Mind: But I got one skill you never know of the Ghost style than you can try to master!

Monarch broke off of the lock and he went for a stabbing stance but he faint attack it against Eugeo which he falls for it, then Monarch disarmed Eugeo of sending his sword into the ceiling as Monarch was going to subdue him.

But stops when Eugeo put his palm up and aim an sacred art in front of Monarch's face.

Monarch's Mind: Shit!

Eugeo let the element burst as Monarch was blown away as he tries to slow his fall with his sword and used the wall to land.

Eydis: Do you want us to take him on?

Monarch: No, like I said before this is my fight.

Monarch's Mind: My Roar of Lions lend me your strength for this fight.