Chapter 4: Appreciation For A Mentor

March 1, 380 (H.E.C) North Centoria
No one's Pov

Two years has past as Monarch and Eugeo participated in a Swordfighting tournament which they won. And later as they ascended higher they were now in The Swordcraft academy.

Now Monarch and Eugeo were walking through town of North Centoria. Then they encountered Monarch's Mentor, Liena.

Monarch/Eugeo: Good morning.

Liena: Morning. and You must be Eugeo, correct?

Eugeo: Yes, I am!

Liena: No need to be nervous.

Monarch: What brings you into town, Liena?

Liena: I was at my family's home,and they asked me pick up some things.

Eugeo: Would you like us to help you?

Liena: You, help me? Aren't you Golgorosso Balto's page, If I'm right?

Eugeo: I'm sorry, I gotten carried away. forgive me?

Liena: Not to mention. shouldn't my own page had offered first?

Monarch: Well I gotten my mind off on different things, that made me forget or haven't come to.

Liena: Of course. Anyways I appreciate the offer. But I won't be making any big purchases, so I'll be fine. It's your day of rest, after all. It's all right to forget about work.
Although that work is coming to an end soon. Graduation is last approaching.

Monarch: I wish I could still learn more from you.

Liena: As your mentor, no words could make me feel more blessed.

Monarch and Eugeo bowed to Liena of using most of their time throughout the end of the semester. As she then took her leave.

Monarch: Hey, why were you so rattled?

Eugeo: Well, Sortiliena is so beautiful and her aura has that feeling around her, you know?

Monarch: True I get what you mean. I had the adrenaline whenever I spar with her during training, which I'm able to be at sync with her when it comes to connecting each hit. But I was close to winning each time but she always have a trick with her sleeves.

Eugeo talked more to Monarch of his mentor and wonder how exactly powerful is first seat Volo.

Later Monarch understood how exactly the Underworld works and it requirements for certain objects to meet.
Now Monarch was in the garden with Eugeo, six days later at night.

Eugeo: They're really thriving, huh? and even starting to bud.

Monarch: Well I got to say that nature sure benefits on how well you Nourish
life. And I hope they'll bloom this time.

Eugeo: You really surprised me this time. Giving Liena flowers you grew yourself as a graduation gift?

Monarch: Well I would say it's of a hobby to pick up for a different Change or something.

Eugeo: Maybe it's a sign that your memories are returning. That you used to do this in your past life, before you showed up at Rulid. Or probably it was your calling.

Monarch: Probably it might be but not exactly sure.

Eugeo: Say, Monarch. What will you do next once you regain your memories?

Monarch: What are do you mean with that question?

Eugeo: Your training of being an integrity knight. was to help me out, isn't it? In my quest to find Alice, but like I said earlier of regaining your memories, you'll likely go home.