Chapter 24: Hold Our hands To The Bright Future (End Of Wou Arc) Ending

Japan. Aug, 1, 2026
No one's Pov

At Japan in the real world, Alice was presented to the world. As Kikuoka and Higa watch the news of it and later about Kikuoka's death.

Until both of them were noticed on the monitor that Alex and Koharu's time in the underworld is over as they were released out of the STLs. Alice came too as she questions Alex.

Alex: Hello Alice, it's been a long time we haven't seen each other. How's the real world been treating you.

Alice: Monarch. Yes my time here is good.

Alex: Hey Alice. Your sister Selka, chose to go into deep freeze to wait for your return. Inside the Central Cathedral on the 80th floor, she's still asleep even now on top of that hill with the very same tree.

Alice was in tears hearing from Alex, that her sister is still alive despite that two hundred years has passed which she chose of waiting for Alice to return to her.

Alex: All right, then Higa. Delete my memories of the 200 years that I spent in the underworld. Even the start of the maximum-acceleration phase.
My wives and I have finished our roles. Also check the Lightcube ejection port, you'll get what I mean because Eydis wanted to come with me.

Higa: Wha- Wives?

Higa goes to check the Lightcube ejection port, which he pulls out a Lightcube from it and deleted Alex's and Koharu's memories of 200 years.

At a hospital, Alex woke up after from a nap on his hospital bed. Then the door knocked which Alex told whoever it was to come in, which reveals to be Koharu.

Koharu: Hey, I came to check up on you given I was free at this time.

Alex: I just woke up from my nap well I have some news to share.

Koharu sits on the bed as she checks Alex for anything normal to him.

Koharu: Have you been really alright since after what happened in there and 200 years ago? Are you also eating enough?

Alex: Yes, yes. I'm eating plenty enough. It seems like I'm back to where I woke up from Sao. Anyway, I found out that I'll be discharged soon in three days.

Koharu: Really? Then we have to celebrate of your return to the others! First in ALO and then real life, too.

Alex: Yeah I heard from Kazuto that floor 87 is open which is a hot springs themed resort of geysers. And we'll go out for dinner at a restaurant.

Alex then stopped until he sees memories flash before him, of his time in the underworld for 200 years. To his rise to monarchy with Koharu and Eydis, through of having a good brawl with Iskahn.
Which he and him maintain peace for the underworld, and finally one last memory of Ronye and Tiese giving their farewells to Alex, Koharu and Eydis as they all fades away.

Alex was now in tears as he remembers and now forgets them. Koharu puts her hand on Alex as she says to him.

Koharu: It's all right. Even if our memories has forgotten about them. The memories is still there within us.

Eugeo's voice: That's right, Monarch. Don't cry, Be happy.

Alex: Yeah, I'm sure... We'll see them again someday.

Then the door was knocked as Alex calls in the second visitor, which reveals to be Kikuoka.

Alex: Anyways what now are you going to do given you faked your death.

Koharu: Yeah speaking of that. Dr. Rinko's been appointed as the official head of Rath and you can't just stop by the Roppongi office right?

Kikuoka: Not to worry. I still have a lot to do. For now, all I got to do is to keep both the ocean Turtle and the underworld safe.