Chapter 1

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I woke up today super early. All because of him. I putted my school uniform and slowly made my way through my room. I crossed my fingers hoping my father wouldn't hear me.
"𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙" I though to myself. I walked down downstars, walking towards outdoors. As I walked I walked past the kitchen...
Breakfast... "𝐻𝑢ℎ... 𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑡" I though. I don't have time for eating, plus my dad probably would heard. I slowly opened the door, slowly so I wouldn't make any sounds. Too bad doors cracked. I clenched my teeth and stopped for a minute. Nothing.
"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝐺𝑜𝑑...".
I opened the door and made my way out of this fucking house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to school with only him in my minds. His dark hair, his deep blue eyes. He's just perfect. I was hoping to see him in front of school gates. He always comes to school early. His name is Kageyama Tobio. Pretty name right? His name just as pretty as he is himself.
I didn't saw how I was in front of school gates. He wasn't here.
"𝑊𝑜𝑤... 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?!?!"
I mentaly slaped myself. Okay, calm down. Maybe he's already at volleyball practice. I took few deep breathes and went to volleyball gym room.

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Where is that dumbass. I guess he still sleeping. Of couse he still sleeping, who wouldn't? It's fucking 6am in the morning. You may ask why I'm not sleeping... All because of that bastard Hinata. I can't stop thinking of him...

"Hey, Kageyama!!"

I turned back just to see orange haired boy. I didn't though he would come that soon.

"Hi, dumbass. Why are you so early today?"

Hinata looked to the ground fidgeting with his fingers. And I can promise I saw him blushing.

"I.. um... I just wanted to see you...." He mumbled."

"What?"

"I said, I couldn't sleep.... "

I just simply replied with a nod. I promise he said something else, but it's not like I care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practice went great. Hinata was amazing. His spikes, fast speed, everything.

"Suga-mama!!" Said Hinata with bright smile, -I'm going home now!!
"Okay, Hinata!! Bye."

Hinata was ready to go, when I stopped him.

"Wait for me."

Hinata looked me in my eyes. And nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Crap!! Kageyama asked me to wait for him. My father will not be happy. I kept fidgeting with my fingers when someone placed hands over my fingers. I stopped fidgeting and looked over that person. His deep blue eyes looked me in my eyes. Kageyama let go of my hands

"Stop it."He said simply.

I nodded and we went together. Kageyama looked forwards with cold look in his eyes. Kageyama wasn't a person who showed his feelings towards anyone.

"Ka-Kageyama...."

"What do you want?" He stopped and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm co-cold...." I stuttered.

Kageyama rolled his eyes.

"So? Wait till you come home. It's not my problem that you are a dumbass and can't take care of yourself."

"Oh... Y-You are right...."I simply nodded, "I'm... Sorry..."

Kageyama looked at me and didn't even said a word. It was kinda akward walk until we came to our seperation place.

"By-Bye!!" I said.

"See you."

Freezing cold I still managed to get home. 7:45 Pm. Fuck. 15 damn minutes...
I opened the door and heard.

"HINATA!!!!"