Chapter 15

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I went down downstairs to the living room, while Kageyama was cooking at the kitchen. He didn't see me, so I just sat on the sofa, fidgeting with my fingers and zoning out. It only started to get better, so why am I getting worse again? Maybe after all I can't be happy... The thought of not being able to be happy made me shiver.

"Hinata?" I heard a voice and I snapped.

"Oh, Kageyama. Did you make a dinners?" I asked with a weak voice. I still was tired after crying.

Kageyama kneeled down infront of me and put his hand on my cheek. My eyes widened at this. Did he noticed that I was crying? Unless he wouldn't be looking at me like that.

"Hinata, what happened? Why were you crying?" He asked in his gentle voice, which immediately made me feel better. My lips cracked a bit and I started to fidget with my fingers, while looking at them.

"Dear... Can you tell me what's bothering you?" Kageyama took my hands in his warm big hands.

"I-It's nothing, really. It doesn't matter anymore." I whispered. Kageyama sighed.

"Hinata, it is matter. Can you please tell me, what's wrong? I'm worried."

I sighed. It's so difficult, to say what are you feeling. I hope he could just understand, without me explaining anything.

"It's just because of my father. I just got sad, that's all." I honestly hate saying it. I hate other people pity on me. I know, that Kageyama care, and will feel sorry for me. And I don't want that. I hope he just will ignore everything that happened to me, and ignore everything I say.

Kageyama hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's okay, you need to forget about him. He will just ruin your life, if you think about him, Hina. I'm here with you."

Now it hit me. He's here with me... Why? Because he loves me? I doubt it. What he calls love is probably his pity for me.

"Kageyama, do you pity me?"

Kageyama let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "What? No, Hinata. Well yes, in some situations, yes. But not all the time. I'm not here with you, because I pity you. I'm here because I honestly love you, okay?"

I smiled. I don't know if I should believe this, but this is Kageyama after all. My Kageyama. He wouldn't lie to me.

"Thank you. I love you." I said and kissed him on the lips.

Kageyamas eyes widened, but he kissed me back right away. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I let out a soft moan to his mouth. He smirked at this. Our tongues kept dancing with each others, until he let go of me.

"We can continue this later." Kageyama whisperied. "Lets eat first, food will get cold." He smiled and put the plates on the table.

I smiled with a blush and we both started to eat.

𝗔/𝗡. 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸:)