Chapter 14

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

After the shower we both went back to Kageyama's room. I was scared for nothing, because we only showered. It makes me wonder that Kageyama is really respectful and it makes my heart race.

"Hey, you okay?" Kageyama asked as he saw how I was zoning out.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled cheerfully at him. I'm happy. Yeah I am. Truly. I have a boyfriend and I don't have to live with my dad anymore. My life just got better and I hope it will stay that way.

"Do you want some breakfast, Hina?" He asked while putting his shirt on. I raised my eyes a little to look at him. Kageyama saw me looking through a mirror and smiled.

I quickly looked away. "Y-Yeah, I would like some breakfast." I liked the thought that Kageyama called me Hina, instead of Hinata. It makes me realise what kind of close relashionship we have.

After eating cooked eggs with bacon we both sat on a couch. I nuzzled my head in Kageyama's chest as he scrolled through chanels.

"Hey... What will you do about him?" Suddenly Kageyama asked me. I looked at him. 'Him'? Is he talking about my father?

"Are you asking me about my father? If yes, then I don't know, probably nothing." I said.

"Nothing? You should atleast report him to the police." Kageyama said as he was taken back with my words.

"No, I won't." I can't even take the thought of reporting him to the police.

"Hinata," Kageyama let go of me and sat directly infront of me. "Why? You have to tell me why you don't want to report him." His voice was now a bit angry.

"I-It's nothing, alright? I just don't want to. I already told you everything about me, so why do you still asking me so many questions?!" I yelled. It wasn't because I was angry. It's just I don't want to report him and he can't understand it. It's not of his buisiness. If I don't want to report, then I won't.

"It's because I care and because you're acting weird. Why not to report? Why? It would make things go easier."

"Easier? How? He's already left me, I'm free and I'm happy. So what do you want me else to do? To report him? Because I'm not going to do it." I scoffed while looking at his eyes. His eyes narrowed at me.

"You have to tell me why. Stop being so childish God." Kageyama growned.

"I'm childish? You should see yourself, you king. Comanding people like that, to what to do and what not!" I punched his shoulder. He sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't tell you what to do or what not. But it just doesn't make sense that you're not reporting him."

My eyes widened. "Okay... I'm sorry too. But it's just he's still my father after all. And I don't want to be a son who put him father into a jail." I confessed.

Kageyama looked at me with questioning look.

"So you still care about him? Even after what he did to you?"

I sighed. "I do. Even if I didn't want to, I still do... He's still my father after all. The person who raised me. He wasn't like this before. So I feel like if I'll put him into a jail, I'll put not this person, but a person who raised me, played with me when I was little and took care of me."

Kageyama hugged me. "Alright, I get your point. Do what you want to, I'll not force you. But stay away from him." He whisperied with his husky voice straight into my ear.

I nodded with a slight blush across my cheeks. It's good that this argument didn't last long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already two days after we had this argument. If I could call it an argument. Me and Kageyama were walking at the park with an ice cream, that Kageyama bought us. Everything was nice, the sun, the weather, even an ice cream tasted delicious!!

Kageyama took my hand in his and interwined our fingers together. I smiled at him. He smiled back. With a blush across my cheeks I kept walking and then I noticed. Far away at the corner of shop was him. I stop dead in my track. My body felt heavy, and I felt like trowing up. I froze. But I still felt the urge to trow up everytime I see him. I was disgusted. Disgusted at the though of what he did to me.

Kageyama must realized my face and looked at the same direction, that I was looking. When Kageyama saw him, he wasn't scared like I was, he was angry.

"Hina... Hey, Hey!" Kageyama shook me, but I didn't reply. I was too shocked to even hear him.

"Hinata!" Kageyama yelled at me, and then I looked at him with scared look. Kageyama understood why I was scared so he said.

"Don't be scared, he's far away. And even if he saw you, that wouldn't be a problem, cuz I'm here." He smiled a little. I smiled back, but still I was scared. Just the thought of my father near me, send me shivers.

Kageyama then took my hand again and changed directions, back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally arrived back to our home, all the time I kept my mouth shut.

"Hinata, you okay? Wanna something to eat?" Kageyama offered me, but I just shook my head.

I wasn't in the mood for talking. Even though nothing happened, but only seeing his face, made all of those memories come back. 

"I- I uhm.. I want to go to the bathroom, you can uhm choose a movie or something." I said, with a weak voice, not beeing able to look at Kageyama's face. But only if I looked at him, then I wouldn't go to the bathroom.

"Alright. I'll make dinners for us, and then we both could choose a movie." I can bet I heard a worry in his voice, but he didn't stop me from going to the bathroom. Maybe he wasn't sure if I'm going to do something bad.

I nodded and went to the bathroom, locked myself in and just sat on the cold floors. It came back.

Me, bathroom and my thought.

I thought I would never be in this situation again, but oh man.

I started to cry. I don't know why and I hate it. I covered my nose into my sleeve so I wouldn't make any sounds. Why me? Can't I just be happy?

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡" Voice in my head told me.

No no no. Please not them again. I thought I got rid of them. Not again. Not voices.

"𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦."

I cried even more. I'm so tired of trying. Of trying to fight.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒."

No... Actually this time, I have Kageyama. I trust him. He made my life better. He's here with me. I'm not alone.

I wiped my tears and just stared at the wall. I can't cry. There's no reason for me to cry. I saw my father? And? He didn't do anything this time. He didn't even see me. Alright, all of the memories came back. But their only a memories. Nothing more.

Maybe I should try to prove myself that these aren't my memories. Just some scenes I saw on a movie or somewhere else. That thought calmed me a little. I unlocked the doors and made my way downstairs.