Chapter 8

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Sugawara stared at me with wide eyes. I looked at his eyes, and we just stared into each other eyes. I noticed how suprised he was. Then it hit me, why I told him that?! I mean I didn't mean to say it out loud, but I did. Oh fuck... Sugawara saw my anxious look, and smiled softly. He put his hand on top of my shoulder.

"I'm happy to hear it. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He patted my back and went back to the hospital, leaving me still suprised.

After a few minutes I went back to the hospital as well. I went to Hinata's ward, and when I opened the doors Hinata was sitting on the bed with Sugawara next to him. Everyone else weren't there. So they probably left. I slowly opened the doors and headed inside. Sugawara and Hinata was talking about something, but when they saw me, Sugawara stood up.

"Alright, Hinata. I'll be going. Take care." Suga said as he walked away, glaring at me. I gulped and went to Hinata.
"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚?" I though and sat next to Hinata. He looked at me with a smile.

"You gonna stay over with me..?" Hinata asked.

I gulped. "Yea, okay."

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I layed on the bed with Kageyama next to me.
We didn't say even a word we just layed. I started to overthink.

Maybe I could tell him how I feel?

"𝐴𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

No. He wouldn't do that.

"𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡? 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡. 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑡?"

I-Its not true.. Kageyama is different...

"𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?"

I... I.. Don't know...

I started to feel the tears in the corner of my eyes. I can't break down now in front of him. I looked at Kageyama, he was looking straight into my eyes. I quickly looked away, staring at the ceilling. I suddenly felt how he gently wiped my tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Kageyama asked in the most gentle voice.

"I-I'm not..." I protested.

"Really? Dumbass, your eyes are literally wet." I looked away from him and didn't answer. I just felt how two arms wrapped around me. I flinched.

"I'm sorry.." Kageyama said and took his arms away. I didn't mean to do this, I'm just not completly used to touching...

"Its.. Alright.. I'm sorry." Kageyama wraoped his arms around me again and out his head on my shoulder.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything." He whispered into my ear, it made me shiver. Maybe Kageyama is different...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on the bed, I couldn't really tell where I was. I tried to get up, but I couldn't someone held me. I looked around me to see my arms are tied above my head. I started to panic, when someone opened the doors. I looked to see my dad.