Chapter 5

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I left the practice early, just to check up on Hinata. I started to get more worry everytime I got closer to his house. I didn't knew why, but I was worried. Maybe I crossed the line? I mean I didn't meant any of those things, they just spilled out from my mouth. But still he was acting like a total bitch. But... I was acting like a bitch even more...

I sighed as I finallily reached Hibata's House. I knocked. No one opened the doors, then I realized they weren't even locked. I slowly opened the doors, so It won't crack. As I opened the doors, alcohol smell hitted me. I covered my nose, house was full of that smell. I slowly started to walk through the house, searching for Hinata. I never had been in his house before, so I don't know where to go. I don't even know where is his bedroom.

To my left there was a kitchen, it was messy. To my left there was a living room, so I skipped both of these rooms. Then past the kitchen there was a room with doors closed. I slowly opened the doors to reviel drunk guy sleeping on his bed.

"𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎, 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘?" I though to myself. "𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚."
I started to feel bad about what I said.

Then I walked to the second floor of the house. There were only two rooms, I opened the first one, there was a bathroom. I looked over it and saw some dried blood stains. Is Hinata really okay? I started to questioning myself until I reached the other room. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I knocked.

"Hey, uhm its me Hinata, can you open it up please?" I asked. I actually started to feel more guilty and more worried. I still tried to believe that all he said was a bullshit, but worry overtook it and all I could think now was if Hinata was okay?

I waited for a couple of minutes, but no one opened the doors.

"Hinata, are you alright? Can you please say something? I-I'm sorry okay?" I talked to him through the doors, even though no one answered and yet no one opened them. I waited some more time just trying to listen if I will hear some sounds comming through the other side of the doors. It have been 15 minutes after I came into his house.

"𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘.. 𝐼𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦? 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒?" I started to get really sweaty. My breathing wasn't steady at all. I quickly took my phone from my pocket and called the ambulance.

"Hello how can we help you?" Some woman picked it up.

"It-Its uhm... I'm at my friends house.. and uhm his father I think is drunk, and there is a lot of dried blood stains on the bathroom floor, and.. and that friend he locked himself into his room and I can't hear any sound comming from that room, plus he isn't answering me.." I talked, trying my best to tell what is happening.

"Okay, sir. Do you want us to come and check up on him?" Woman asked.

"Y-Yea it would be good, thank you." I answered in a stuttering voice.

"Okay, we will be here in 5 minutes. Oh can you give us a location please?"

"Yea of course." I gave them a location and waited patiently as I sat on the floors next to Hinata's room.

I never wanted to tell those things to him. I feel so guilty. What if something had happened to him? It would be my fault. And still... I never told him that I like him. I even tried to hide it by pushing him from me and saying things that I should never have told.

I decided to call Hinata again.
"Hinata... Please are you okay?"
As I though no one answered, then I heard ambulance sounds comming to Hinata's house.
I immediately stood up and waited patiently, until I saw paramedics running the staircase.
"Ple-Please he is right here." I showed them Hinata's room doors. They tried to open it, but it didn't opened.

"Okay, sir, please stand back, we will break his door." I immediately listened to them and backed away. I felt my chest tightened and my anxiety getting up. They broke his door and I immediately looked through the doors to his room. My eyes widened and I froze.

Hinata was laying on the ground, his skin was pale, and there were a lot of blood stains under him. Paramedics immediately rushed to him and picked him up on the stretchers.
I couldn't even think or see straight. My vision got blurry, I didn't heard anything anymore, just some voices very far away from me. They carried Hinata right infront of me. His eyes were closed and his smile that always seemed to shine was now fading away... His lips were slightly parted. He looked pale and he looked... Like he was numb. It seemed like time had stopped right infront of me.

After the paramedics carried him down, I felt into the ground with one hand coverring my mouth. There was one nurse she came next to me and kneeled down to my level.

"Sir, are you okay?" She asked.

"P-Please... Just save him..." I mumbled. I couldn't even speak.

She smilled faintly.

"We will, don't worry. You want some water?" She asked.

"I want him..." I whispered, I didn't mean to say it out loud, but I did. She smilled and patted my shoulder as she left. As she left I didn't bother to hold my tears any longer. I just cried sitting agains wall. I know Hinata would never forgive me, and I wouldn't forgive myself either.

~~~~~~~~~~

After some time, I finally was able to stop myself from crying. I need to go to that Hospital I made a decision to myself. I stood up and went out from Hinata's house. My legs were trembling from the stress. I gulped trying to get rid of my stress. I slowly made my way to the local hospital. As I stood next to the entrance to the hospital, I took a deep breath and then entered. I went to the infirmary.

"Hello, sir, how can we help you?"

I looked at the ground I couldn't make an eye contact to anyone, I felt so guilty.

"Uhm... Wh-Where is Hi-Hinata Sh-Shoyo? In which r-room?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"Oh, Hinata Shoyo is in the 405 room. Its in the third floor." She smilled to me as I nodded.

"Th-Thank you." I said and went to the third floor taking an evelator. As I arrived to the third floor I immediately started to search for 405 room. I found it right after I came.

I took a deep breath. I need to see him. I almost opened the door, but doctor came from the ward.

"Uhm, are you here for Shoyo Hinata?" He asked. I nodded.
"You can wait here, hes still sleeping, plus we need to take some research." Doctor then noticed a big worry in my face. "Don't worry, he is okay, for now. We still need to check up on some things. You can wait here, when he will wake up, I will tell you."

I gulped and nodded. I sat on the bench right next to Hinata's palate. I coverred my face in my palms and sighed. I really crossed a line this time. What if Hinata will die and all because of me?? I wouldn't forgive myself for this. I'm such an asshole. I groaned and bowed my head looking at the ground.

Few minutes later, a nurse came to me.

"You are here, for Shoyo Hinata?" She asked. I immediately raised my head, with worried expression. I nodded.

"So uhm... He is awake.. But we still don't have the results, from the research." She said. "If you want to, you can go to him." She smilled.

I felt anxiety. I gulped and nodded. I stood up legs trembling. What should I say to him? Sorry? Its not enough... Lets just see how it will go, with that I went to Hinata's ward.