Chapter 11

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I looked around house, when we both entered it. The ceiling was high above us, this house was so modern!! On my left there was a kitchen, with big table and four chairs, on my right there was a nig living room with sofa and two chairs and with huge TV!! Right infront us there was a spiral staircase, that leads to the second floor. I don't know what is in the second floor, but when I will get there I will see. Kageyama let go of my hand.

"Go get sit on the sofa, I will make you a soup, alright?" Kageyama asked as I nodded and slowly made my way to the living room. I sat there on the sofa, staring at the wall. I started to look around. Not only Kageyama's house was modern, but it was comfy as well. I noticed that there was a blanket right next to me, I took it and wrapped myself in it. I smelled it. It smelled like Kageyama. I smiled. Kageyama smells really good. I'm not sure what he smells of, but it reminds me of shampoo, something with blueberries. It is bery calming smell. I know I probably sound weird, but I can't help it. I slowly laid on the sofa, still nuzzled in this blanket. I looked behind me, to see hos Kageyama cooked in the kitchen. He was doing some soup, I noticed that he was chopping a vegetables. 𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠... I though, as I remembered that I promised him to tell everything what happened to me. How should I tell him everything? Whouldn't he think less of me? I hope not. Kageyama interupted my thoughts as he came with a bowl of soup. He smiled, looking at me.

"Feeling cold?" He asked.

"No.. I just saw this blanket, he looked fluffy so I took it. I like being warm." Kageyama nodded and sat next to me with bowl of soup in his hands.

"Want me do feed you?" Kageyama asked straight forwards. I blushed.

"Uhm.. I don't know... Isn't it would be disgusting to you?" I asked. I mean who would want to feed someone like me?

"If it would be disgusting, I wouldn't ask that. So want me to do it?" He asked again. Kageyama doesn't find this thing disgusting? I blushed even deeper shade of red. I didn't answer, as Kageyama sighed. He slowly put the soup on the table, as he gently took my waist.

"W-What a-are you doing??" I asked stuttering. He didn't answer as he sat me on his lap. My eyes widened at this sudden move. He took soup from the table again and took the spoon, between his fingers. He blowed it as he put the spoon right next to my mouth.

"Alright. I blowed it, so it shouldn't be hot." I can't believe this. He still decided to feed me?? He even blowed it for me? What am I, a child? But... But somehow it made me feel loved. I don't know why, I felt emberrassed, my cheeks were blushing, but at the same time I wanted this, I felt safe, cared, loved. Kageyama acted like this for the first time, and I loved it.

I took the spoon in my mouth as I drank the soup. Kageyama slowly took the spoon out of my mouth. I looked at him, he smiled softly.

"T-Thanks for caring of me..." I smiled, looking at him with pink cheeks. I saw a little blush at his cheeks as well, as he still kept smiling at me. He made me ate all of the soup. It was delicious!

"Thanks, Kageyama. It was so delicious!" I said, when I was finally of his lap, now laying on the sofa.

"Thanks.." He whisperied, as he still was sitting on the sofa, right next to my legs. We sat there in uncomfortable silence, not knowing what to say or do. Until Kageyama slowly reached for my legs and put them on his lap. I froze, it really suprised me.

"W-W-What are you d-doing?!" I yelled, don't know why, but I did. It just took my out. Plus I didn't think he would do it... Kageyama didn't answer as he started slowly rub my legs, brushing his hand up and down it. I didn't know what to do. I mean what would you do in the sittuation like this??

Only thing that came to my minds was to move my legs away, and I tried to do that, but Kageyama didn't let me.

"K-Kageyama!! W-What a-are yoy doing??" I squeeked at him. He looked me, still holding my legs and stroking them.

"You enjoy it, so why are you complaining? And can't you see what am I doing?" He asked and chuckled a little. Only thing I could do is to blush at this... I mean he has a pretty laugh, plus he do weird things to me... I looked away, and let him do whanever he wanted to. He kept stroking my leg. To be honest it felt good. I slowly closed my eyes, and just layed there. Kageyama stayed as well, just sitting there and stroking my legs. It felt good, but I still was emberrassed. I mean who wouldn't... I didn't even notice how I started to fall asleep. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I just looked at Hinata, when he slowly felt asleep. I couldn't get over, how beautiful he looked when he is asleep. I slowly stopped stroking his legs and layed beside him, trying my best not to wake him up. I hugged his tiny waist and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. Hinata just kept laying on the sofa, with my arms wrapped around him. I didn't notice how I driffted to sleep as well.

I woke up and saw that Hinata was gone. I immediately stood up with shocked face. I was so scared at this point.

"Hinata!!" I yelled, but there was no reply. I started to breath heavy and ran upstairs, trying to find Hinata. I quickly checked my room and there was no sigh of him, then I checked the bathroom, Hinata still wasn't there. I started to really panic at this point. I ran to the first floor and looked all around then suddenly doors opened and Hinata came from the outside. I ran quickpy to him and hugged him tightly.

"H-Hinata... Don't scare me like that, anymore. Where were you..?" I whispered into his ear. I saw how he blushed a little, but still chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I was just to a walk, to get fresh air. I'm sorry, for worrying you, Kageyama." He asnwered, as I tightened my arms around him. He hugged me back.

"It's okay... But don't go anywhere, without telling me... Alright?" I asked. I wanted him to feel safe, I wanted him to always be on my arms. We just stayed in each others embrace, for a couple of minutes. I let go of him, and stared at him. He smiled softly.

"Hinata... I want to make you feel safe..." I said s3oftly. He looked a little shocked at me, but then smiled softly. I caressed his cheek, as he nuzzled his head more into my palm.

"Can we go and watch a movie now?" He asked. I nodded.

"We can go and watch it in my room. Oh and Hinata isn't it was hard for you to go out for a walk?" I asked.

"N-No.. It wasn't hard, cuz My legs feel a bit stronger than before." Hinata smiled as we went upstairs to my room.

"Oh, Kageyama! I haven't seen your room yet!! I'm ecxited!!" He giggled. I loved this side of Hinata. I chuckled at him.

"You're going to love it. Plus you will sleep there with me from today." I said, not even looking at him.

"W-W-WHAT?!" Hinata shouted all flustered.

"I won't let you stay alone. I said I want to keep you safe, and that's what I'm going to do, so I won't let you sleep anywhere, but just with me. I'm sorry, if it will be uncomfortable for you, but I can't help it." I explained as we both stood next to the door to my room.

Hinata looked away with a blush.

"I-Its alright then. It won't be uncomfortable for me..." He whisperied the last part, but I heard him good. I smiled as we both went to my room.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: 𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲... 𝗢𝗵, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆/ 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:) 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁.
:))