Chapter 13

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I woke up at the sound of an alarm. I slightly opened my eyes to see Kageyama laying next to me, facing the other direction. I immediately blushed at the thought of what happened yesterday. I can't believe it!! We really became a couple! And even... We did something lewd. I covered my face with my hands. But still, I was looking at Kageyamas back, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked... So peaceful and yet so beautiful. Even though I couldn't look at his face, his fit body made me feel shivers through my whole body. I could just stare there at him and I wouldn't get bored.

I was so happy. Even happier, beyond words. I can't actually describe how happy I am and how I feel now. It seems that all problems is gone... I hope that it is gone. Finally I am able to live my life without anything bothering me. Maybe... I mean 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼? I gulped. I want to believe that I'm not going to face my past anymore. I hope that I will live my life like... A normal person. With him. My boyfriend... Kageyama. I smiled softly to myself.

I had hesitated before I wrapped my arms around Kageyamas back. I snuggled and rubbed my head in his spine. His whole back muscles were going like a wave back to his spine, creating a perfect fit back. My chin and face perfectly fit in that wave created landing. I sighed in relieve. I let myself enjoy for a couple of minutes, just claiming his cologne scent.

Suddenly Kageyama turned back to me and wrapped his big arms around my waist, keeping me close to him. He snuggled his head in the crook of the neck. I squeezed my eyes shut and my cheeks covered in a deep red colour. I wouldn't agree that I blushed, only because he did this... I felt how Kageyama slowly reached for my hand and planted a soft kiss on my knuckles. Like a really soft kiss. His eyes were still closed as he did this. I can't really tell if he was sleeping and did this, because he had a dream? Or he just... Did this while he was clear minded. Either way I hesitated to took my arm from him, because he held it so securely. I just kept looking at him, between our faces wasn't even an inch. I could study every part of him... His face was so calm when he was sleeping. His eyelashes were dark colour as his hair. His raven hairstyle was a little wavy, probably because it's morning. His lips whose were attached to my knuckles, were slightly parted. He was just... Oh God... So handsome. I want to know every part of him... And even... I looked down at him and gulped. And even 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡.

I slapped myself mentaly. What the hell is wrong with me?! Why am I acting like a pervert... But gladly I'm not thinking about bad things anymore. But is it better to think about pervert things, more then to think about self harming? I guess so... I bit my lip, when my eyes slowly trailed from down, up again. I only stopped and kept looking at the spots I found interesting. Like when I was trailing my eyes, I stopped at his chest and abs. Even though I couldn't see them, because he was wearing a shirt, but I could imagine them... I could almost see him shirtless, as my eyes studied him. Then I trailed up again, until I met deep blue eyes, whose were navy and had this deep shadow in them. They were staring intensily at me. Once I met them I flinched and a blush spread across my cheek.

I tried to took my hand away from him, just to make him hold it even more harder. Kageyama chuckled and planted one more kiss on my hand. I squeezed my eyes again. I couldn't take this amount of emberrassy. I wanted to take my hand from him so I could cover my face, but that bastard just didn't let go!!
Kageyama finally let go of my hand but immediately leaned to my ear.

"What are you doing with tracing your eyes up and down my body, dear?" He told this with a whisper and a husky voice. His morning voice was just AHHH!!! I CAN'T!!

I blushed at what he just said. I can't believe it, is he teasing me?

"I-I'm... Not tracing yo-your body... I'm just-" My lips hot smashed with his lips. His eyes were closed and he held our lips tightly. At first it got me shocked, but I immediately kissed back, once I went back to my minds. Kageyama slowly licked my bottom lip and I let out a small whimpier. He dragged his lips and bit into my bottom lip and then smiled. Kageyama chuckled with his eyes closed. And it was so Goddamn attractive. I bet it his way of flirting, but it was a new side of Kageyama. A side he only shows to me. I'm happy... Yea I truly am. Kageyama put his hand on my cheek, he slowly caressed it and then pecked my nose. I scrunched my nose and blushed intesnsily.

"Alright, let's get breakfast, shall we?"

I nodded and Kageyama stood up.

"So.. I'm going to take a shower first alright? Or do you wanna take first?" He asked, while taking a towel from the night stand.

"I wanna take... I wanna take a shower.. with you.... Together..." I mumbled, praying he wouldn't hear me, but at the same time hoping he would. I couldn't raise my eyes to look at him, but then I heard a light chuckle. I slowly raised my head and looked at Kageyama, who was now at his one knee looking at me.

"Alright, don't be shy. I'm never going to judge you, alright?" He smiled, I smiled back, and we both went to the bathroom.

Kageyama just started to strip, he seemed relaxed about this, while I was just super nervous. Why did I suggested that?!? I took my shorts off and just stared at the floors.

"Why aren't you taking your clothes off? Are you nervous?" He asked. I didn't reply. Kageyama went to me and took my hand into his.

"Why aren't you taking your clothes off?" He repeated himself. I flinched, to be honest, I don't know why I'm not taking them off, maybe because I'm nervouse, maybe because I'm not used to this. Kageyama sighed.

"Will you be able to take them off, If I'm going to look away?" This time I nodded and Kageyama looked away, waiting for me to take my clothes off.

When I took them off, I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist. Even though we did a lot dirtier thing yesterday, I'm still super nervous. Kageyama looked back at me, like he felt when I finally took my clothes off.

"Why with the towel?" He asked, even he was still with his boxers on.

"A-And why are you with your boxers still?" I asked. Kageyama chuckled. I raised my head, and my eyes just attached to his abs. I couldn't take my eyes of him, he was just so perfect, and yet mine. He was perfectly fit.

"Well, I can take them off, I just didn't want to make you more nervous." He said and just took his boxers off, and looked at me. "Well take off your towel and let's shower."

My eyes widened looking down at him. Why is it so... Big...? Damn, what the hell am I thinking about?! WHY AM I STARING DOWN AT HIM?! I blushed, at the thought if what I'm thinking. Kageyama chucked and slowly aproached me.

"Darling, where are yours eyes at, huh?" He asked in a husky voice. I covered my face with my hands. Why he came so near, with that thing?!?

Kageyama put his hands on my waust and slowly took my towel off. I tried to push him away, but before I could he said in a whisper. "Let's shower alright? Don't be nervous... I'm not looking." He whisperied straight into my ear and I felt shivers run down my spine. I nodded and we both went into a shower.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.