Chapter 12

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Kageyama slowly put me on his bed. It was so comfortable!! Even his room looked so comfortable. He have a big table with computer on it, and he have a big gamer chair. His whole room walls are with Volleyball posters and some other posters, like his favorite muskc bands, "Arctic Monkeys" , "Nirvana" and other ones. His bed is so big that there can fit at least 3 people. He have a big window to the outside view, but it is closed by the curtains. Kageyamas whole room is based with dark grey and black colours. His walls and bed is dark grey colour, his carpet is black and his cabins are black as well. I was a little mesmerized, because my room in my old house, was small and based of wood. Like a small wooden house. I felt comfortable as I sat on his bed looking around. Oh I forgot to mention, but there is TV as well, but it is attached to the wall up corner. It isn't that big, but isn't small either.

Kageyama sat on the other side of the bed, closer to me. I felt safe and comfortable, in the first time in my whole life. I bet I will sleep really peaceful there. Kageyama looked at me with soft smile.

"Hey, so what we are going to watch?"

"Uhm.. I don't know. Maybe sad/romantic movie..?" I blushed a little. Kageyama nodded went to search a disc like it. He finally found one. "A star is born", I never watched it, but I heard it was good, so I nodded to Kageyama, that I agree with hsi decision.

(𝗔/𝗻 𝗚𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱:) )

Kageyama placed a disc in Dvd player and sat next to me. At first we sat there in an uncomfortable silence, not knowing what to do or say. Then Kageyama slowly wrapped one arm around my waist. I froze, but let his do that. He pulled me closer to his chest, as he with the other hand wrapped it around my belly. He held me protectivly and close to him. I blushed, but nuzzled my head to his neck. As we both, in each others arms watched the movie, in a peaceful silence. It wasn't uncomfortable silence anymore, it was just... Just like peaceful, calm silence. Kageyama started to stroke my back. I closed my eyes a little, but still, I could see a movie. I felt loved and safe. Maybe its time... Maybe its time to confess? But what will I do if Kageyama will trow me out of the house, I will loose everything. Maybe now is the best I could have, why I'm asking for more? I should be happy, that have Kageyama on my side, Why I keep dreaming of more? I should stop with my dreams, I don't deserve any of them. Oh... Here we go again. These thoughts, I can't live without them, can I?

I tried to pay attention to the movie, not to the thoughts, but I ended up paying attention to Kageyama. I wasn't paying attention to anything, ecxept Kageyama rn. I glared at him with one eye, looking at his calm face, He was looking straight to the TV, so I could perfectly see a movie through his eyes. I kept staring at him, at his deep blue eyes. They were so beautiful, I could feel lost in them. Everything about Kageyama mesmerized me. I smiled softly, while looking at him. Kageyama noticed and locked our eyes together. He chuckled.

"Why are you staring at me, huh?" He said in a kind of seductive voice, which made me shiver. I quickly looked away, with a blushing face. Kageyama smirked, as he gently took my chin so I was looking at him again. I gulped, It all felt so intense. I furrowed my eyebrowns. Kageyama kept staring, while holding my chin. He slowly started to get closer, our mouths wasn't even an inch away.

"W-What are you d-doing, K-Kageyama?" I asked. I felt anxious, but deep down I wanted to make that air gasp dissapear.

"Nothing. Just close your eyes and don't worry, alright?" He whisperied, straight into my lips with deep voice, which made me shiver. I gulped hardly and nodded. Then I squeezed my eyes shut and waited. I felt as Kageyama breathed right to my mouth, when he suddenly and softly placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened, I looked at his half linded eyes. Kageyama kept holding our lips together, as he was looking straight to my eyes. I was too suprised to do something, I was just sitting and letting him to kiss me... I can't believe that this is actually happening!! I feel how my hearbeat increases and I feel so many different emotions!! I can't describe the amount of butterflies I feel. It all just took me by suprise, I didn't know what to do, I was just too suprised. Kageyamas hands slowly slipped under my hoodie as he put me on his lap, not breaking the kiss. I finally relaxed to the kiss. I was sitting on Kageyamas lap, holding our lips together. Kageyamas arms were under my hoodie on my waist band. Then Kageyama slowly licked my bottom lip, asking for a permission to use tongue. I blushed, but agreed and slowly parted my mouth open. Kageyama grinned and slowly pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I let out a sharp breath, as Kageyamas tongue gently rubbed at my tongue. He rubbed the tip of my tongue with his. I moaned softly, but immediately realized what I did. 𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑎𝑛... I squeezed my eyes, not wanting to moan anymore, but Kageyama still moved his tongue across my teeth and tongue. I tried my best to keep up with his speed. He ran his tongud across my whole mouth in such a speed! While I just rubbed my tongue against his. This kissing session lasted like 5 minutes with air gasping. As we gasped for air, we didn't even waited for something, we just immediately crashed our lips together again in french kiss. Then finally we parted, as we took some deep breaths. I looked at Kageyamas eyes. He was looking at mines as well. We didn't say a word for a few minutes. But then Kageyama finally spoke.