Chapter 16

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😭 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

After we both finished eating, Kageyama took my hand in his.

"Hinata, maybe you want to go on a small walk? Maybe let's visit our team? We saw them quiet some time ago. I'm sure they miss you." Kageyama gently rubbed my hand, while speaking.

"Yeah!! That's a great idea, I missed them so much!" I smiled happily at him. "But don't you think they be angry at me?".

"For what?"

I sighed. "Well, I didn't even visit them, maybe they think I forgot about them".

Kageyama chuckled. "Are you kidding me? Of course not, they'll be happy to see you doing well".

I smiled at him. I'm so happy to have Kageyama by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took my jacket with me and we both left the house. The weather was nice, small breeze ruffled my hair. It felt nice to be alive again.

Kageyama took my hand in his, he does this everytime we go somewhere. I love seing this gentle side of him. And I love that he only shows it to me. It makes me feel special. We both went to direction, which led to the gym. It was such a long time, since I was there. It feels nice, to go back, but going back again, means remembering those times. Times, when I was alone, going to school with no sleep or no motivation at all. Going to school with the thought of getting bullied, with scars on my arms. I didn't feel alive. But now I am. I feel more confident about myselt, and this time I have Kageyama on my side. This time it's different. And I can go to gym, with a smile on my face.

Kageyama tried to enter the gym, but before he did, I stopped him.

"What's wrong, Hina?" He asked.

"Kageyama, don't you think it's strange? Maybe we should go back, it's already evening, and showing to the gym out of the blue, might be weird, don't you think?"

"Stop panicking, Hinata. It's going to be okay, they're your friends and family. They all loves you." He smiled and opened the doors to gym.

The light of the gym hit me. The memories came back one by one. Not all of the memories were happy ones, but this is the place which made me more happy, then being home. This is my home.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and focused on the sounds of the gym. Ball hitting the ground, shoes slipping on the surface. The smell. It reminds me of good old times. Then I heard it.

"Hinata??? Kageyama???" A very familiar voice said that, and the gym went to silence. I opened my eyes and first saw Kageyama smilling at me, then the keeper of this voice. Sugawara was in shock with wide eyes, other just stood there looking at me.

"Ehmm... Hey, guys...." I said shyly.

Sugawara runned into me and hugged me. "We missed you so much, dummy." He whisperied. Everyone snapped out and gathered around us.

"We are happy to see you back, Hinata. You too, Kageyama." Said out captain, Daichi. I smiled at him, Kageyama smiled at everyone, except Tsukishima. He like always bringes those sarcastic jokes. But even if he does, I'm still happy to see him too.

"So how are you doing, Shorty?" Tsukishima asked me, as he approached me. He's being nice? Well, that's something new.

"I'm doing a lot better, thanks for asking." I smiled at him, and that suprised him a bit, but he smiled back, looking around so no one will notice.

Everyone was being nice to me. Here I am. With my boyfriend Kageyama, my real family, which is my friends. My own house. My gym. And my heart will never be this empty as it was. Cuz I have 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝗔/𝗻: 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 *𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗺* 𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲:)