Chapter 10

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I woke up early today. I looked at my chest to see Hinata's head snuggled into it. I smiled to myself as I started to ruffle his hair. "𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠?" I though. I mean... I do like him. No, I love him.. I will take care of him, and love him with all of my heart. But... Should I really tell him that?

I sighed, why is it so hard? To confess and to even love someone. Hinata woke me up from my thoughts, when he looked at me. I smiled softly.

"Hey.. How did you sleep?" I asked.

Hinata snuggled his head again in my chest.
"Good..." He whisperied. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him. I nuzzled my head into his hair.

"Hinata... We should get up..." I whisperied.

"5 more minutes." He said back. I nodded.

Tomorrow Hinata is going to go home. Home... With me. I can't wait to live with him. It will be perfect place, because maybe if I will confess to him, and he will accept it, we will live together. Just him and me. No one would be able to touch him, or hurt him. I will kill everybody who will even lay a finger on him. I tightened my arms around him.

We laid for a few minutes, before Hinata slowly sat up.

"Will already get up?" I asked. He nodded. It was kinda akward for the both of us, Idk why it just was. I ruffled his hair. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing... Its just.. I came to the conclusion, that I will tell you everything when we will come to your home."

I smiled.

"Alright. But its not my home. Its our now, don't forget that." I told him. He giggled.

"Kageyama, you have your soft side. I like it..." He whisperied. I couldn't help, but blush.

"That side is only for you." I didn't realize I said that, because its just came our of my mouth!!

"R-Really?" He asked.

I nodded.

"But why? Why for me? I mean... Isn't I'm annoying, disgusting kid..?" He asked. I could hear the sadness in his voice. I took his cheeks in my palms.

"Stop it. Hinata, you are not an annoying or disguting kid... I mean why you think about yourself that way?? Hinata, Its not good that you think about yourself that way. You are much more than that. You are not annoying, you just... Just like a sun, you're always so bright, and so cheerful, it isn't annoying. Disgusting? You should be joking. You are the most beautiful boy I ever saw, so don't talk about yourself that way." I said, looking exactly at his eyes. I saw how his eyes got teary, I smiled and with a thumb removed his little tears. I didn't care if I said too much cute stuff to him, I didn't care if I sounded like I love him, I didn't care because all I wanted that moment is to make him feel loved and to feel special. Because to me he is special. Hinata nuzzled his cheek into my palm.

"Ka-Kageyama...This is the first ti-time someone said such a kind words to me... Thank you... Thank you so much...!!" He started to cry as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and ruffled his hair.

"You deserve... You deserve these words.." I whisperied to his ear, as he sat on my lap. I felt happy, I felt happy, because he is here, on my lap with me. He is safe, and no one will ever hurt him again. I started to rub his back, I liked to do it. Hinata wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Kageyama..." He whisperied to my ear.

"What is it?" I asked softly, still rubbing his back.

"Its just... I'm still scared about what can happen. I mean about my father... What if he will do something to me..?" He whisperied and I tightened my arms around him.