Chapter 7

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I woke up at familiar smell. I slowly opened my eyes to see that my head was nuzzling at Kageyama's chest. His arms were around me, holding me protectivly. Our legs were interwined together. I couldn't help, but blush at this.

I felt as Kageyama nuzzled his head into my hair.

"Ka-Kageyama?" I asked shyly. I never saw this soft side of his. I guess he really do feel bad about his actions, even though I'm not angry anymore or sad.

"Hmh... Good morning, Hinata." He said. His voice was deep, because it was a morning. I blushed at this. I backed away from his a little to look him in his eyes. Kageyama opened his eyes a little.

"What is it?" He asked.

"No..Nothing... But maybe we should get up?" I whispered.

"No. Lets lay for a bit more." He grabbed me closer to him, and tightened his arms around me. With one hand playing with my hairs. I just layed patienttly. I mean it wasn't like I didn't like being in his arms.. It just made me a little anxious, but at the same time happy. I felt anxious, because his touches reminded me of something... But his tight hug made me feel happy and even safe...

As we layed only thing I though was if I should really tell him the whole truth? I mean, he shouldn't hurt me anymore... And yes I do trust him, after all he still is my crush...

We layed like this, until a nurse came. She looked at us and giggled, I immediately pushed myself away from Kageyama and sat. Kageyama looked at me than to a nurse, as his face went to a deep red colour, he looked away.

"Hello, Hinata-kun, how are you feeling today?" She asked. She was really sweet.

"I'm okay... Its just my body still feels strange.." I whispered. I felt as Kageyama started to rub my back. I smilled to myself.

"Its a normal thing. Your body lost a lot of blood. It still need a recovery. I will leave you right now, okay?" She was ready to go, when she stopped. "Oh, and Hinata-kun, Today we will change your stitches of your cuts alright?" She said and left.

I couldn't look at Kageyama's eyes. My heart was beeting so fast!! She said that I cut myself. Now he knows... What will he do? Of course he is going to call me pathetic like he did. What should I say no-.

My thought were interupted by a sudden hug from a back. I froze. Kageyama tightened his hug around me.

"Don't do it anymore, please." He whispered. I didn't even feel how I started to cry. Kageyama let go of me and took my both cheeks into his palms.

"Don't cry... Hinata, I'm sorry, that you went through this. But now I will keep my eyes on only you." He said while wiping my ters away with his thumb. I giggled.

"Okay... I will try." I smilled, Kageyama then touched his forehead with mine. I never saw this side of Kageyama. I love it... I though to myself. We just stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before Kageyama released me.

"Alright, you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Not really..." I replied.

"Alright. But if you will want to eat, tell me." Kageyama hugged me again, which seem like million time this day. I hugged him back and nodded. "Hinata... Do you want to tell the team about... About uhm your suicide attempt."

My team?? I don't really know.. I mean my team loves me Ig? But... What if they will make fun of me?

It looked like Kageyama read my mind and said softly into my neck. It made me shiver