Chapter 14

Keith was watching Lance with Blue. Pidge and Hunk were with him. "I have never felt this way about anyone. I want to do something special for him. But what?" He asked "Well, there is always the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep." She said. Hunk would not take this. "No, it has to be special." He thought for a second. "I know."

------------------------

A little while later, Keith was leading Lance through the halls. "Where are we going?" Lance asked. "I have a surprise for you." Keith said and they came to a door. "Close your eyes." Lance looked at Keith. But he looked really excited so he obliged. Keith opened the door and led him in.

Lance heard the curtains opening and could tell the light level of the room changed. "Can I open my eyes yet?" Lance asked. "Yes." Keith said. Lance opened his eyes and saw a huge libraries. With more books than anyone could read in a lifetime. It had millions of books. There were two levels and thousands of shelves. "It's beautiful." Lance said looking around. "You like it?" Keith asked him. He nodded. "Then it's yours." Keith told him. Lance looked like he had been handed the world. Lance hugged him. This took Keith by surprise. But he returned the hug. The objects all thought the same thing. "There may something there that wasn't there before."