*twenty-four: bad habits

"You're up

"You're up." The voice that shocks me from my spot in the kitchen, shuffling through the fridge belongs to one Luca Santino. Turning in surprise, my brows shoot up at the sight of him.

No shirt, just sweatpants and vibes. Guys and their body heat. It's like five degrees in this house yet he's wearing the least amount of clothing.

Well, the least amount of clothing would be nothing so we're one step up from that.

We ended up in different rooms — I was only slightly disappointed, because I wanted to stay in a room with Jori but the other part of me wanted to relive what it felt like to fall asleep on Luca's chest.

"So are you." I finally respond, eyes stuck on him as he watches me. We stand in silence for a second before I shift slightly and carefully ask, "Couldn't sleep?"

He scrunches his nose and shakes his head, "No, I couldn't."

Abandoning all thoughts of grabbing the box of cereal I went on a mission for, I step toward him and rest a hand on his bare arm.

"You wanna talk about it?" From the way he licks his lip, I can tell talking is the last thing he wants to do. But I won't allow him to brush it off and find a distraction in between my legs.

"Not really, no." He lifts me from my spot in front of him and places me on the kitchen island. Are we going to talk about how sexy that was? Focus, Remi. He rests a hand on my cheek and my breathing quickens. His nose is inches from mine and I can breathe his air. "I just want to be with you."

I try not to fall into his web. "Luca, you know this won't help you."

"I don't care."

"You're falling back into bad habits."

"I don't care." His head dips into my neck, hand tilting my head back. I suck in a sharp breath when he kisses the skin, my hand flying to grip his arm, a breathy moan escaping me.

"And what about me?" I ask, feeling my heart pound against my chest. "You care about me?" He stops, his head falling to rest on my collarbone. It's silent between us and then ...

"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?"

I scoff in amusement, my leg pushing against his third one, "I can feel it."

He steps back and sighs, "Sorry." I already miss his warmth.

I tilt my head and lean forward to take his hand into mine. I pull him close to me, "And what happens if we have sex, Luca? It's this whole destructive cycle —"

"Remi, I'm falling in love with you." His quiet outburst makes my eyes widen. He meets my gaze. "And whether we have sex or not, I will still be falling in love with you. I —" His jaw ticks, "I know it's soon and there's so much happening, but Remi, I've spent the past decade of my life not being sure about anything but how much I hated myself and you made me realize there's something else I'm much more sure of."

He doesn't elaborate and he doesn't have to. I don't know what to say. He couldn't have been sticking around for the long run — saving my son, going with me to my mother's, staying with me when I grieved, forcing me to keep my pride and dignity in the moments after — if he didn't feel something this big for me.

And from all we've already been through together, I can confidently say I'm falling in love with him too.

"Do not feel forced to return the sentiment, Remi. I just had to —"

"Luca, just fuck me." With that, I pull him into a deep kiss, tongues intertwined as he presses a hand to my back and pulls my body closer to his.

Haste and lust and frustration fuel our bodies as he removes my shorts, exposing my bare skin to the cold air and island. I hiss and he apologizes again.

"Stop apologizing." I whisper against his lips, hands trailing down to his abs and his v-line. Taking the hint, he tugs his pants down, his dick slapping against his stomach.

Oh.

His fingers linger by my mouth and just by the coldness of them, I can tell he just washed them. I part my lips, allowing him to wet his fingers with my tongue.

When he removes his digits from my mouth, he replaces them with his own lips, fingers flying to my clit. My hips gyrate against him as he rubs me, hitting all the right spots.

I bite down on his bottom lip to keep myself quiet, but I can't stop the whimper that escapes my lips. As he continues to circle my clit, I feel my wetness grow, the added pressure from his fingers sending me into orbit.

He pulls his fingers away then I'm met with the rest of him sliding into me. My back arches as he bottoms out into me.

"Fuck." I curse against his lips, feeling as his girth rubs against my wet walls in such a pleasurable way that I crave more. I find myself meeting his strokes, moans threatening to leave my throat from each movement.

He holds me to his chest, eyes staring into mine as he holds my face with one hand. My body bounces against his and I can feel the spark of ecstasy rush through me a little too quickly.

"Fuck," He moans quietly, "You're so wet."

"All for you." My head falls into his shoulder as I swallow down a choked moan, "I'm gonna come." I announce into his skin.

"Me too."

We reach our highs, my body shaking against his in response to the pleasure he gave me. He juts his hips forward and releases in me before remaining in his spot. He rests his forehead against mine, our chests heaving as we catch our breaths.

"Luca, look at me," I say, taking his face into my hands and kiss his lips sweetly. "I'm falling in love with you too."

ngl, this could've been more romantic 💀 and the scene could've lasted longer but it's almost 2AM and im tiredddddddddd