Memorandum

Team Precious, I am thrilled to entertain you with my book. 💜

Here are a few things to consider before we begin this new adventure together:

The book is just a part of fiction and is completely based on the author's imagination. Any resemblance to the real person, place, business, events, and incidents will only be a coincidence.  

Despite BTS members being identified by their names within this fic, this should in no way be construed as a representation of their real self or persona.

 I am not accepting any translation or plagiarism of my book.

I also understand how it feels to be a silent reader, as I was one for quite some time. Being immersed in a book takes a lot of effort to switch focus to comment, so don't worry, silent readers. But I do ask that as you read my book and enjoy it, please vote. Not only is it an encouragement, but it's also a sign of your appreciation for the work I put into this book.

Further, let's not forget that this is fanfiction; it's not my story, nor yours. So don't take it personally; I'm here to share my wild thoughts and entertain you if I can. It is as much a pleasure for me to write my books as it is for you to read them. Therefore, I ask that you treat it with respect, kindness, and positivity. 

The book is suitable for 18+ people. Some contents might be triggering so read at your own risk. 

All images in this book are the property of their original owners. 

Thank you!