Part 30 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

***2 weeks later***

You and myles got back together but you really only done it to see how Bucky will react, he hasn't really talked to you since, he has only said "hi" or "you ok" you want to talk to him but you are to scared in case he shouts at you but also in case myles got angry because he said not to talk to Bucky anymore. Today you have decided to talk to him so it's not as awkward around the compound.

Y/n:hey Bucky can we talk please

Bucky:yeah of course

You guys go and sit in you room on your bed you face him with your legs crossed on the bed but he faces diagonal with his feet on the ground while he is looking at you.

Y/n:I just don't want things to be awkward with us

Bucky:they're not

Y/n:oh yeah well when was the last time you didn't leave as soon as I got in the room

Bucky:hey your the one who went and got back with the guy I tried to protect you from

Y/n:I'm sorry Bucky I just...I was so mad at you I wanted to get back at you and make you mad

Bucky:aww you wanted to make you mad

Y/n:yeah...

You blush a little then it snaps with Bucky you are only with myles to get back at him. Bucky laughs and throws himself over you so you are laying down and he is over you.

Bucky:you actually got back with him to get back at me

Y/n:yeah but I was really angry

Bucky kisses you and you kiss back it turns into a make out for about 5 minutes then Bucky takes off his top, he starts kissing your neck, you run your hands up the back of his head, through his hair. Then all of a sudden someone grabs Bucky, dragging him away from you.

Myles:WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

Bucky:I'm fucking your girlfriend buddy now get out of here

Myles:WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE LOVES ME!!

Y/n:MYLES!! Leave him alone

Myles is holding Bucky down by his arms with his legs and has his hands round Bucky's throat. You are sitting in the bed not sure what to do.

Myles:no I want you to watch him die