Part 24 "its all my fault"

Y/n:oh shut up, it was one time

Bucky:ok, ok well what have I to do

Y/n:first... lifting weights

Bucky:come join me in always alone

Y/n:how can I-

Bucky:I don't want to hear it

You go over to the rack filled with weights and you take the 70lbs ones Bucky takes the 80lbs then you switch for the 90lbs. Bucky looks and smiles before putting the weights down and lifting you above his head.

Y/n:omg Bucky!

Bucky:yes y/n, everything ok up there

Y/n:I could easily lift you

Bucky puts you down and you pick Bucky up like a baby. He laughs and you lift him above your head then he is in shock you were actually able to, you put him down and he looks at you with tears in his eyes.

Bucky:it's all my fault

Y/n:what's your fault

Bucky:you have all the powers I done it to you

Y/n:what do you mean

Bucky:when hydra kidnapped you I was still working for them and I gave you the serum, that's why you have all the powers and super strength when I quit, I came to join the avengers a few years ago, the second you walked in I knew if I ever got close to you I would need to tell you that's why I was so mean to you.

Y/n:you destroyed my life Bucky, then you were horrible to me, you took everything from me and now I can finally do everything I've ever want do to you

Bucky looks at his feet and back into your eyes, he takes your hands and pulls you closer to him, a tear rolls down his cheek m, you don't care how sad he is you just want to put him through as much pain as you can since he gave you all the problems in the world.

Bucky:y/n I'll never be able to apologise enough for what I done to you I just need you to listen, you can push me away, treat me how you like and I will be ok with that as long as you are happy-

Y/n:HAPPY!! How could I ever be happy when everything is wrong with me, I wasn't allowed to go to school, I was always with Bruce at the lab trying to fix me, everything is your fault I've not actually lived since you took everything away from me, all I've ever wanted has been taken away from me cause you!