|Introduction|

|{Between The Singhanias}•|

{Intro}•

They said matches are made in heaven and marriage is a way they are bonded together forever but for the three Singhania heirs, marriage was a game and deal.

It meant nothing but destruction and sacrifices. And the last thing the heirs knew was to sacrifice for someone. Love never existed. Happiness never existed. Maybe because they saw the murder of humanity at a tender and young age.

Their innocent eyes weren't ready to probably face the cruel world but they were forced to.

Where one heir was considered, emotionless and silent, the other was heartless, lastly the third was reckless.

Yet, one thing they shared in common was the pride in carrying a Singhania name. Singhania, a name that was worshipped and cherished like God. The name itself spoke money, power, danger and many more.

However, the Singhanias weren't actually what people thought. Behind the closed door of the Singhania Palace, they were vicious and cold-hearted mafia bosses.

Unaware of their viciousness and cruelty were the brides of the three heirs. Dealing with paparazzi and living a lavish life with servants all around you while utter respect in the society was what people thought of the Singhania brides.

But only the three girls knew what was it like to be a Singhania daughter-in-law. Burdened with responsibilities and to keep up the image and name of Singhanias, the girls unknowingly lived hell.

One was kind-hearted, the other witty, lastly the third was caring but would step ahead for their rights and respect when needed.

With differences in nature, personality, thoughts and ambitions; the story of Between The Singhanias begins!!

They were the brides of the heirs of the Singhania family who were expected to act as a perfect wife in front of the world but being the wife of the three psychopath heirs was never easy, was it?

|•{Main Leads}•|

{Characters}•

°°°°°
Yuvaan Singhania

°°°°°Yuvaan Singhania