For you, I won't go back

"So!" Kasumi Mahiru gathered her group of friends around the school pavilion. "Valentines' Day is coming very soon, in only a few days! What have you guys prepared for Valentines'?"

Ako straightened her posture and gaily announced, "the M4 Official Fanclub has done an entire Valentines' project for the special occasion! It only happens once a year, so we have to make it extremely special!" Mahiru was still not pleased with Ako's answer. "Anything more from our fanclub president?"

"Of course!" Ako beamed with satisfaction. "I've prepared Subaru-kyun his well deserved chocolate cake filled with all my love! It's all ready to be baked and all, but I still need to buy—"

Mahiru furrowed her eyebrows. "How about the other members?" She chastised.

"I-I don't have anything prepared." She mumbled. "But, that's okay! It's always necessary to give a little something more to my bias, right!"

"But it's not that fair to the other members!" Yume complained. "Although I love Hime-senpai out of all the S4 girls, I still have something prepped for the other senpais of S4! Now, since you have the time, let's go think of other presents! I'm sure with Mahiru's connections, you can easily give those gifts in private so to avoid embarrassment."

Mahiru agreed. "Let's go!"

~~~

"Dear Subaru-kyun, this is filled with my love?" Subaru read aloud silently, peering at the chocolate cake he swore he had seen somewhere before. "Who gave me this? If I have to reciprocate her love, I have to know who made this cake." He shrugged. "I guess she's shy, so..."

Ako squealed in her hiding spot by the bushes as she heard her longtime crush say 'thank you'. Soon, she and the girls emerged from their hiding spots when the boys had their backs towards the girls. "Asahi!" Mahiru tackled her elder brother to the ground. "You aren't going back to your dorm just yet!"

"Why!" Asahi whined, obviously not pleased. "I've been standing there," he pointed at the town hall of Kira Kira city, "for the past few hours, hearing the same words over and over again from overly excited fans! I sincerely need a rest! What do you guys want?"

"We have presents for you! That's why." Mahiru energetically said.

The boys led Yume, Mahiru, Koharu and Ako to the spacious living room inside their dormitory. "That's great!" Nozomu clapped his hands togther. "Because, I'm sure Subaru-kun also has something prepared for Yume! Am I right, gentlemen?"

"Of course!" Beamed Asahi.

Subaru glared at them. "Don't use that word, Nozom-kun. When were we 'gentle' anyways?"

"I agree with Subaru for once," Kanata said, in his usual hard tone. "Especially in bed." He whispered, so that only Ako would hear.

Ako turned red that instant. "W-What the heck! K-Kira! I don't care if you're a part of my favourite idol group! Stop acting like that! It g-gives me the creeps!"

The others frowned, since they did not get what the brunette said to Ako. "Well," Mahiru cleared her throat rather loudly, "And I'm sure Kanata has something prepped for Ako-chan, too."

"Of course!"

~~~

Subaru wondered how Asahi would have such courage to present Koharu with a bouquet of flowers in front of all their group of friends. Because he would he be able to do such a thing? Never in a thousand years, he told himself.

He had secretly bought a box of chocolate for Yume, as they were friends, and according to his 'masterplan' he crafted a few days ago, he was going to find her secretly at night, gift her with his chocolate, and serenade her a love song while walking her back to her own dormitory. But his plan was now ruined.