Change

Conflicted, Ako returned to her dormitory. She was surprised by being the only member back at six thirty in the evening, nevertheless did not wait for them. She quickly took a shower, and after changing to a comfortable set of lacy pyjamas, a gift from her secret admirer, she decided to surf the Internet.

www.m4-profiles/fanwiki.com

M4 MEMBERS PROFILE

Yūki Subaru

Ako frowned seeing Subaru's name. She, as the editor of Subaru's personal page, knew almost everything about him. Therefore, he scrolled down a little to see Nozomu's name.

As Subaru's best friend ever since they were young children, Ako also considered herself fairly knowledgable of the blonde whose profile was right in front of her nose. She skipped reading, and stopped as she came across Kanata's profile.

Ako had always biased Subaru in M4. Said boy was her inspiration, her motivation, and of course, her crush. And although she was a fan of the group, she did not know much about the other members.

She clicked onto Kanata's icon, a white cat, and was soon re-directed to a separate page.

Kira Kanata

The redhead's face turned red, and she blushed profusely. In a matter of seconds, she found herself staring at the brunette, who was staring back at her through the bright screen of her laptop. She regretted not realising it earlier -- he was undoubtably hot.

Background

Not much is known about Kanata's childhood and family background, unlike the other members. His official profile on M4's website explains he was born and raised in Hillsborough, California, USA, the eldest of four children, and was homeschooled, which was confirmed by him in M4's debut showcase. It is also known that his family is very wealthy and reputable, and the Kanji of his last name suggests he is related to the affluent Kira family of Kira Holdings in some way.

"K-Kira Holdings? A-k-a one the biggest enterprises in Japan?" She almost yelled. "Oh my God!

"What's wrong, Ako-chan? Are you okay?" Yume asked, worried about her friend's behaviour. "Your face is very red. Do you need to see the campus nurse?"

Ako shook her head. "No, thanks. I was just surprised by the Director's request for tomorrow's scene. It's nothing, I promise."

Seeing Yume had left the room, she heaved a sigh of relief. 

Trivia

- His hobbies include listening to music, dancing, shopping (especially clothes) and reading.

"We're similar in some way too..." She muttered to herself, and noticed her heart beating faster.

- Asahi revealed Kanata used to play tennis, cricket and golf back in the United States. From his posts on Instagram, he now wrestles and kick-boxes in his free time. He also works out on a weekly basis.

Ako's eyes lit up imagining the elder boy's muscles. She always had a thing or two for men with abs and biceps. Though it was always Subaru ripping off his T-shirt in concerts or music videos, she remembered seeing Kanata's abs once, and back then, she was bias wrecked due to its attractiveness. 

- He loves playing video games and has considered uploading gaming videos. He plays on his phone, switch and computer, but never plays with his members. 

"Hmm... What games does he like to play?" She wondered. "Considering nobody plays video games in S4, maybe we can partner up."

(A/N : Texting is all in English)

Hi what video games do u play

video games? it depends
right now im addicted to apex legends
wait
why r u interested in what i play?
u like me huh?

"I don't like him, or do I?" The red-head admitted, blushing hard. She had to reply. Soon, and fast, or else he would suspect something was up.

WHAT THE HECK
DONT BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF
WHY WOULD I LIKE YOU STUPID

ouch it hurts :((

What? Did I say something wrong? She put one hand on her chest. It doesn't sound right. Did I make him sad or anything? Should I apologise? Well, I think he won't take it that seriously, right? 

Yet, she decided to solve the mystery -- did her heart change for someone else?

"Did I think of him before I go to sleep?" She asked herself. "I did, yesterday... and the day before." 

"Do I want to take care of him, and vice versa?" 

Reaching for another piece of paper, she began to lose herself in thought. She wanted to be taken care of -- although he was annoying at times, she knew he was a good senior whom wanted the best for her. 

But did she want to take care of him?

I doubt he likes to be looked after. She marked this question with a question mark in her notebook. 

"Did I want his affection or crave for him physically?" 

This question took her longer time to answer. Sure, she liked physical affection from other people from time to time, but she wanted more from him. Especially after their kiss a few hours before. She knew she was too young for this, however did she want to go further? Such as... sleeping together?

Ako was not a normal teenager. Due to her curiosity, she had ventured on the dark side of YouTube a few months ago. And after hearing Mahiru's description a few days ago, she wondered how it would be like, being able to see stars above her head thanks to him. 

She wrote 'yes' for both questions, a grim smile on her face.

"Last question. Do I notice myself planning the future with him in mind?" She sighed, trying to find the notebook with all her plans hidden. 

She used to include Subaru in her every monthly plans, but she noticed a change recently. In her most recent plan, Subaru wasn't in it. 

Wait. Is this trying to convey that... 

I don't like Subaru anymore, and I should like someone else. 

And that someone being--

Kira Kanata